If you don't want Watson on the Bears, you hate America

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
I mean 77.5% of CCS are racist Trump morons... so...
I've only seen a handful out themselves, but I assume anyone with the "HE SIGNED THE CONTRACT HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO PLAY IT OUT! SO MUCH FOR BEING LEADER" attitude is a Trumper. Aren't they supposed to be boycotting football anyway, or was that another false flag operation in their campaign of white victimhood?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I've only seen a handful out themselves, but I assume anyone with the "HE SIGNED THE CONTRACT HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO PLAY IT OUT! SO MUCH FOR BEING LEADER" attitude is a Trumper. Aren't they supposed to be boycotting football anyway, or was that another false flag operation in their campaign of white victimhood?

there are in fact Trump people still boycotting the NFL, yes. I don't quite understand the logic in this because a) they're pro-military people (usually) and b) actual military personnel have come out and said they fought for players rights to kneel during the national anthem. c) omg Antifa/BLM are destroying property! why can't they protest peacefully?

so yeah, they're hypocrites too obviously. fuck them.

in other news, I would like Watson, I don't want the Chicago Bears to fuck up 12 drafts to obtain him when they had the chance to spend one singular draft pick 4 years ago. speaking of hypocrisy, everyone that's all in on blowing 900 picks to trade for Watson (who it looks like the board has accepted the Texans aren't doing anyway) were the same people critical of Cutler/Mack trades. obviously a large percentage of CCS don't subscribe to logic, so this is the last time I'm posting anything regarding Watson.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
there are in fact Trump people still boycotting the NFL, yes. I don't quite understand the logic in this because a) they're pro-military people (usually) and b) actual military personnel have come out and said they fought for players rights to kneel during the national anthem. c) omg Antifa/BLM are destroying property! why can't they protest peacefully?

in other news, I would like Watson, I don't want the Chicago Bears to fuck up 12 drafts to obtain him when they had the chance to spend one singular draft pick 4 years ago. speaking of hypocrisy, everyone that's all in on blowing 900 picks to trade for Watson (who it looks like the board has accepted the Texans aren't doing anyway) were the same people critical of Cutler/Mack trades. obviously a large percentage of CCS don't subscribe to logic, so this is the last time I'm posting anything regarding Watson.
They (Trump supporters) are the most smooth brain morons to ever walk the Earth. Tucker Carlson could tell them the liberals are trying to take away their rights to eat dog turds and they'd break out an 8-pack of hotdog buns at the dog park to "own the Libs".

That said, I'm all in mortgaging the future to land Watson. If it means Pace has to gut three drafts to do it then make it happen. I just want to see consistent above average quarterback play before I die.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
That's my story and I'm stick to it

I mean 77.5% of CCS are racist Trump morons... so...

They (Trump supporters) are the most smooth brain morons to ever walk the Earth. Tucker Carlson could tell them the liberals are trying to take away their rights to eat dog turds and they'd break out an 8-pack of hotdog buns at the dog park to "own the Libs".

That said, I'm all in mortgaging the future to land Watson. If it means Pace has to gut three drafts to do it then make it happen. I just want to see consistent above average quarterback play before I die.
Reported. This is the Chicago bears side of the forum.

mecha

Liked Posts:
wtf there are so many posters in this thread using msadow's original Nagy avatar I am having trouble with what poster is saying what? It's almost as if you guys are all having conversations with yourselves, hahaha

it's officially worse now.