If you don't want Watson on the Bears, you hate America

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That and the fact he has a high chance of being injured. If he ever loses his mobility, he won’t be half the QB he is now.

Would he start to lose it in the 2-3 years (or more) it would take to build that contending team? Do you want to risk his health playing on a subpar team until then?

He is a top 10 QB when throwing in the pocket so it is not just about his mobility with him.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean 77.5% of CCS are racist Trump morons... so...
Please stop this in here. I think this is like the 3rd warning, I lost count. Next time you get to go visit Omeletpants in California for like a week. You guys can share a plate of Moons Over My Hammy

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please stop this in here. I think this is like the 3rd warning, I lost count. Next time you get to go visit Omeletpants in California for like a week. You guys can share a plate of Moons Over My Hammy

Good point, I will keep out of this kind of talk and just stick to reporting racism from @BearsBud @Omeletpants and the other boomers going forward.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
Some racist people in the first couple post.

For me, I wouldnt mind him, hes better than anything we have and im a Trump supporter.

However my priorities are in the Line. Even if we get him, he wont do as well with our oline and will likely get hurt.

So for me, unlike comments on here, it isnt a racial issue its an oline issue.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

For me, I wouldnt mind him, hes better than anything we have and im a Trump supporter.

However my priorities are in the Line. Even if we get him, he wont do as well with our oline and will likely get hurt.

Even though you admit you are a ****ing dummy it doesn't mean you're not right about Watson. Thanks.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Easy to put up video game numbers when you're down 20 every game and facing prevent D. Reminds of Mitch 2nd half vs. Packers, except all season.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Please keep politics out of Bears board. Thank you.

@nvanprooyen

Bust

Liked Posts:
Easy to put up video game numbers when you're down 20 every game and facing prevent D. Reminds of Mitch 2nd half vs. Packers, except all season.

This is true. Jay Cutler got paid 100 million for stat padding in the 4th quarter

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
pot calling the kettle black
He just got warned today again. Next one is a ban.

PSA for everyone- If ya'll keep it up I'm just gonna start dropping the hammer on the first offense until everyone gets the message that you can post whatever political bullshit you want in Beliefs and Ideology, but to keep it off the Bears forum.

THANKS

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

His passer rating in the 1st half was 105.4. His passer rating in the 3rd quarter was 114.2. His passer rating when he down by one score was 122.2. His passer rating when he was down by more than one score was 131.8

So he put up video game numbers in virtually all situations whether it was close or not.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
His passer rating in the 1st half was 105.4. His passer rating in the 3rd quarter was 114.2. His passer rating when he down by one score was 122.2. His passer rating when he was down by more than one score was 131.8

So he put up video game numbers in virtually all situations whether it was close or not.

I guess the real shame is that he didn't play defense as well.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
someone leaves alive and an old man finds ommy while fishing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson just got one step closer to the Bears. 3 1sts, 3 2nds, 3 3rds and Foles are all its gonna take and ITS GOING TO BE A STEAL!

BEARS

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
being down a couple touchdowns a game and playing against soft defenses sure does help.

There were 8 games they lost that they lost by 8 points or less. Considering they had the worst D in the league, I'd say Watson helped them stay in all of those games. If he's not there they most likely get destroyed in all of those games.

In fact, imagine if Trubisky is playing those games instead of Watson. :grimmace::grimmace:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what Bears' fans want. It only matters what they get, and that has historically been bad QBs.