• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you can call me fool and i see now how wrong i was but i thought that we were going to be a "smaller" Golden State team, shoot and score many threes, push the tempo and defend well, damn we just suck

that's the style im sure many envisioned but we simply don't have the roster constructed to play that kind of basketball
Yeah, the roster is not constructed for small ball.. what so ever.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Hoiberg signing always seem to reek of Tim Floyd revisited. Another stiff with no pro coaching experience....for once, the good ole boy network of experienced NBA coaches seems like the move that should've been made, as pathetic as that sounds.
Well, it was kinda like history repeating itself.... Iowa State coach, had ties that went back with the team for years.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well, it was kinda like history repeating itself.... Iowa State coach, had ties that went back with the team for years.

Some similarities only this roster is a real NBA roster whereas the one Floyd took over was not. I'm still perplexed why Fred insists on playing Niko at the end of games. Nothing statistically or just watching the games signals that being a good idea. Noah should play down the stretch every game.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still perplexed why Fred insists on playing Niko at the end of games. Nothing statistically or just watching the games signals that being a good idea. Noah should play down the stretch every game.

i guess he wants guys who can score

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
ending games I would go with Jo, Pau, Butler, Dougie, and Rose

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Niko can't score. He's a negative out there down the stretch. At least Noah brings some defense and rebounding and some energy.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
I said it when Thibs was fired and was essentially pushed out of town, this is not going to end well for our Bulls because this real problem is still there, GarPax.

Nick Friedell is saying it looks like the team hates playing with each other. I see it on the court. No energy, no chemistry, no awareness. I thought everyone said when mean old Thibs went away, the Bulls would finally breathe and happy days would be here. So why are the Bulls still average? We are worse offensively than last year. For whatever reason, Hoiberg insist to put the absolute worst defensive line up on the floor for the majority of the 4th. They are giving up a ton of points, teams are getting the switches to get rose and jimmy off the guards and the younger quicker guards are killing the bigs. This is GarPax's boy and he looks overwhelmed right now. I WANT Hoiberg to do well and lead us to the promise land but if he can't turn it around then ALL THREE MUST GO. Then maybe for once we can get players that want to come here.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These players aren't stupid. They know a fish when they see one.....as rough around the edges and as gruff a personality that he was, Thibs still had the respect of these guys. Not seeing that now. Only exception might be Rose as he doesn't respect anyone or anything but himself. When it's all said and done, Rose would be the first guy I'd look to get rid of but that's gonna be a task as his play is so very far below his contract level.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
I dont like repeating myself.I stayed to watch the game tonight.The Bulls do not pass the eye test.

The players ...some of them have tuned out a rookie coach.Just like the substitute teacher at school.Others are just broken down mentally and physically.For example Noah should retire.That dude is not a basketball player anymore.

The only players that I'd keep from the team are Butler,Moore,McDermott,Portis and Hinrich.Only one finesse player.

The Bulls are in a tough predicament since they locked up Hoiberg for 5 years.Which means is that the minimum GarPaxdorf stay at GM duties?Holy moly

If I'm Michael Reinsdorf I let this thing ride out ( I feel sorry for Butler).the way the Bulls schedule is after Christmas ..this team is lottery bound.Meanwhile I'm searching for my next General Manager.Too bad we let Matt Loyd go to Orlando.It seems that the new GM must accept Hoiberg as coach.I seriously doubt the Bulls eat that contract.

Therefore the only thing remaining is to ship out or let contracts expire.new players and new blood must be infused to this team because its apparent that nobody gives a shit about a rookie coach learning on the fly.

Tony Snell is the Jeff Teague of small forwards.
Brooks->black hole
Dunleavy injured
Noah cant play
Rose approaching Noah level hope they can ship him to Philadelphia or Brooklyn
Gasol probably has the most value.

This season isi starting to look like the 2007-2008 year

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yah think?

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
These players aren't stupid. They know a fish when they see one.....as rough around the edges and as gruff a personality that he was, Thibs still had the respect of these guys. Not seeing that now. Only exception might be Rose as he doesn't respect anyone or anything but himself. When it's all said and done, Rose would be the first guy I'd look to get rid of but that's gonna be a task as his play is so very far below his contract level.

Rose is a Thibs loyalist and followed his leadership, like he has with every coach that he's been under. He's even following Hoiberg's instructions this season by falling back and being more of a setup man for teammates.

The fault lies with Pax and JR choosing Gar over Thibs and also the FO's decision to bring in soft European style players like Pau and Mirotic that don't play defense.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's just easier to blame Rose for everything