Illini BB

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought the game was tomorrow night. Typical crappy late game play. Harmon shouldn’t shooting the ball in late game situations. He’s awful. Just another poor Underwood coaching decision. If it’s late in the game, don’t have bad shooters on the floor.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
When you don't play defense, can't have long stretches when you don't score . Only chance for success is to keep scoring and scoring

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Coleman Hawkins was 25% as good as he thinks he is, he'd be a helluva player.

But instead, he's a fucking mess on the floor 90% of the time.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Coleman Hawkins was 25% as good as he thinks he is, he'd be a helluva player.

But instead, he's a fucking mess on the floor 90% of the time.
He just needs to focus on being the hustle, glue type of guy. Instead he thinks he’s a freaking point guard that can shoot like Ray Allen at times.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He just needs to focus on being the hustle, glue type of guy. Instead he thinks he’s a freaking point guard that can shoot like Ray Allen at times.
He has a stretch trying to be a PG last night that caused me to post that. But all in all, they did not run the offense through him as much as usual and he did not shoot too much. 10 rebounds and a big block. But, man, that turnover stretch was right when Iowa was getting back in it and scared me.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kansas might end up being a 5seed. Don’t remember the last time they weren’t a top 4 seed.

Still pissed about the loss to a shitty Penn St team

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Kansas might end up being a 5seed. Don’t remember the last time they weren’t a top 4 seed.

Still pissed about the loss to a shitty Penn St team
That was horrific.

Lost to MD, PSU and Northwestern, after beating Northwestern like a drum earlier.

But all in all, 8 losses, with 4 to Top 10 teams.

I heard there are only two teams in Power 5 that have not lost a single game by 10 or more points: Duke and Illinois.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was horrific.

Lost to MD, PSU and Northwestern, after beating Northwestern like a drum earlier.

But all in all, 8 losses, with 4 to Top 10 teams.

I heard there are only two teams in Power 5 that have not lost a single game by 10 or more points: Duke and Illinois.
Also only one of 5 teams to have 20 wins in the last 5 seasons. Just needs to be turned into postseason success.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Somehow I didn’t notice just how bad Michigan is this year. Losers. I will always hate Michigan because of 1989.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Somehow I didn’t notice just how bad Michigan is this year. Losers. I will always hate Michigan because of 1989.
They not only finished last, they were four full games behind #13. They could have doubled their conference wins and still finished last.

They then likely closed out the Juwan Howard era with a blowout loss to a sub-.500 team.

I was at the Final Four game in 1989 and I will never stop hating them!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Looks like MSU will survive against bad Minnesota after trailing at half.

“Izzo in March!!!!” 🤮

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Juwan blamed the white media for his failures. Lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looks like MSU will survive against bad Minnesota after trailing at half.

“Izzo in March!!!!” 🤮
He is really in his last days isn’t he?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Juwan blamed the white media for his failures. Lol
Fuck him. There have been precious few coaches more unlikable in the Big Ten, and that's with Iowa as a member!

The only downside to seeing this jackass get his comeuppance is that Michigan will again hire a good coach. They were terrific - and darn near likeable - under Bielien.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fuck him. There have been precious few coaches more unlikable in the Big Ten, and that's with Iowa as a member!

The only downside to seeing this jackass get his comeuppance is that Michigan will again hire a good coach. They were terrific - and darn near likeable - under Bielien.

The funny thing is, Michigan just hired an African American head coach for football