Illini BB

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Grow up? Lol. I'm not giving him a nickname. I'm just calling him Wood for short. If that bothers you, perhaps pull that ginormous stick out of your ass.
Classic.
“I am not giving him nicknames, I am calling him by something other than his actual name”.

Interesting distinction.

And the guy who has had his panties in a bunch all season is going to accuse others of having a stick up his ass. Priceless.

The “We” when the Illini win and “They” when they lose remains the best however.

Be you!

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Classic.
“I am not giving him nicknames, I am calling him by something other than his actual name”.

Interesting distinction.

And the guy who has had his panties in a bunch all season is going to accuse others of having a stick up his ass. Priceless.

The “We” when the Illini win and “They” when they lose remains the best however.

Be you!

What have I had my "panties in a bunch" about exactly? Being a realist and not yet ready to anoint Wood as our savior means I have my "panties in a bunch?"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine giving a flying fuck about shortening people's names that you have to bitch about it. Who the fuck cares?

The history of sports is littered with shortened names/nicknames

MJ
LT
Sir Charles
Dr. J
D12
LJ
KG
MJD
RG3
The Big O
AK 47
Coach K
AI
TO
Dr. K
CP3
OJ
Kid K

I guess the appropriate abbreviation for Underwood would be 'Wood. In short, there are better things to bitch about.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That guy Feliz keeps on making big plays, some peeps are calling him the Lizer.

Also important to note Leonard Floyd is also known as Nardflo :smug2:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Illini just need Maryland to lose another one to have a chance at the B1G title, correct?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where does Ayo rank in terms of clutch in the nation? If he doesnt slip on a slick spot in the MSU game, he probably nails the game winner.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Very good win. Indiana came in with a very good game plan and the Illini fought hard. Kofi with 5 blocks today and a very good 2nd half. Feliz is a bulldog!! Ayo...closer!

ESPN reported 6 blocked shots. I didnt get to watch as I was at the Atlanta Zoo all day. Reception sucks there too, the giraffes block the signal.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea he had 6 blocks and I think his performance this week earned him another B1G freshman of the week. Also, because he outplayed Trayce Jackson, I think he will also win B1G freshman player of the year.