Illini BB

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There is nothing in my post that constitutes "bitching." I said if OA isn't extended, he would get snatched up fast. And Illinois sports have a history of incompetence so there was reason to question what was happening.

Again, nothing wrong with discussing things before they happen. You act like I went off the deep end. The only person who has been going off the deep end is you when I refer to our coach as Wood.
"Typical Illinois!!" you wrote, based purely on speculation, and they did the exact opposite of what you were worked up over.

Good grief, Donald. Stop acting like this isn't on the record. :)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There is nothing in my post that constitutes "bitching." I said if OA isn't extended, he would get snatched up fast. And Illinois sports have a history of incompetence so there was reason to question what was happening.

Again, nothing wrong with discussing things before they happen. You act like I went off the deep end. The only person who has been going off the deep end is you when I refer to our coach as Wood.
Laughing at your childishness is not going off the deep end.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
"Typical Illinois!!" you wrote, based purely on speculation, and they did the exact opposite of what you were worked up over.

Good grief, Donald. Stop acting like this isn't on the record. :)

You're the only person who seems to have a problem with what I said.

As Parade said, there were things happening behind the scenes that had many nervous. When I first brought up the subject (and I specifically mentioned it as a "hot rumor"), you didn't chime in to tell me how wrong I was and that OA would definitely be retained. So you didn't really know shit.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You're the only person who seems to have a problem with what I said.

As Parade said, there were things happening behind the scenes that had many nervous. When I first brought up the subject (and I specifically mentioned it as a "hot rumor"), you didn't chime in to tell me how wrong I was and that OA would definitely be retained. So you didn't really know shit.
Soooooo......

You panicked and bitched about "typical Illinois".

I remained calm.

Nothing you worried about actually happened.

So, you win?

OK. :)

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Soooooo......

You panicked and bitched about "typical Illinois".

I remained calm.

Nothing you worried about actually happened.

So, you win?

OK. :)

You remained calm by not saying he would be retained? Interesting logic you have there.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If the Illini win 2 they are Big Ten champs. If they win 1, they have a double bye. Not bad. I think the worst they can do is the 6th seed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Illini win 2 they are Big Ten champs. If they win 1, they have a double bye. Not bad. I think the worst they can do is the 6th seed.

Ohio State just remembered how to play basketball again, so I don't see a win there but I think they get revenge on Iowa. Fuck you @HawkBear. Not really though.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ohio State just remembered how to play basketball again, so I don't see a win there but I think they get revenge on Iowa. Fuck you @HawkBear. Not really though.
I could see it. Iowa started their late season decline last night vs. Purdue. Happens every year. They lose like 5 of the last 6 lol.

Also, fuck you too!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I could see it. Iowa started their late season decline last night vs. Purdue. Happens every year. They lose like 5 of the last 6 lol.

Also, fuck you too!

Does Garza win the Best Player award? Definitely Big10 but what about in the country?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does Garza win the Best Player award? Definitely Big10 but what about in the country?
Yes, he absolutely should win POTY. Dude brings it every night against some very talented posts/teams in the B1G.

I'm bias tho lol.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, he absolutely should win POTY. Dude brings it every night against some very talented posts/teams in the B1G.

I'm bias tho lol.

The immortal Jarrod Gee would shut him down