I'm tired

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tired of hearing about how great the Bears skill position players block when they are bad at the more important things.

I'm tired of hearing about how great a blocker ESB is, I don't like that they signed Marcedes Lewis for his blocking. I don't need to hear about how great of a blocker Roschon Johnson is.

Greg Olsen was a horrible blocker and was traded away because he couldn't block. He then went on to become the first TE in the history of the NFL to have three straight 1,000 receiving yard seasons.

I'm sick of hearing the hype about blocking. Go out and do the other things that your position requires at a higher level.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tired of hearing about how great the Bears skill position players block when they are bad at the more important things.

I'm tired of hearing about how great a blocker ESB is, I don't like that they signed Marcedes Lewis for his blocking. I don't need to hear about how great of a blocker Roschon Johnson is.

Greg Olsen was a horrible blocker and was traded away because he couldn't block. He then went on to become the first TE in the history of the NFL to have three straight 1,000 receiving yard seasons.

I'm sick of hearing the hype about blocking. Go out and do the other things that your position requires at a higher level.
@mods he has me on ignore but you need to post suicide hotline number for this boy.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Put on your cpap and go to sleep.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People that respond to Daniel CSS after maybe like, five posts tops and don't realize it's him totally suffer from some form of mental illness.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I had a good friend that said that he was tired. Went home and never woke up. Just saying.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@mods he has me on ignore but you need to post suicide hotline number for this boy.
does he have @VickAshley✅️verified on ignore? I mean that sounds like something a fucking asshole would do is put a handicapped kid on ignore.

also, hard hitting analysis there, Biff. let's make a team that's still seemingly devoid of talent at skill positions even less dynamic on gameday! fuck you

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You take the bears way to seriously

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah? Then why is ESB on the roster? Why is Marcedes Lewis on the roster? Neither one of them could catch COVID.

Someone explain why St. Brown was brought in, brought back and why he's still here. He is flat out awful.
I don’t disagree but I’m not going to lose sleep over it

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Yeah? Then why is ESB on the roster? Why is Marcedes Lewis on the roster? Neither one of them could catch COVID.

Someone explain why St. Brown was brought in, brought back and why he's still here. He is flat out awful.
For a team built on the run game especially, blocking is a pretty important thing. You don't get the massive run plays without quality blocking on the perimeter.

Strange how you're so concerned with the WR5/6 and TE3 complaining about their blocking skills. It's almost like Kmet got a big extension due in part to his ability to catch the ball while Tonyan is the #2 based on his ability to catch the ball. Meanwhile we've got a 4th round rookie WR that presumably jumped ESB on the depth chart because of what he offers in the passing game along with last year's 3rd round pick as well.

It's like you're looking for the most miniscule of things to complain about so you have an excuse to complain about something. You do you.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mean..... for once you aren't wrong....

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Yeah? Then you can explain why ESB is still here.
You think it's just blocking right? He's also a great teammate, is a hard worker and knows the offense very well. He's also got a lot of speed and plays special teams. For a WR5/6, you can't reasonably ask for much better than him.