I'm tired

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I thought you were gonna be honest with yourself and admit you're tired of bitching about every last thing.

You've gotta be one of the most miserable people on Earth if you act like this off the internet. Like I said, it's probably killing your heart to be all angry over stupid things, 24-7.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Justin Fields needs better receivers to play better, and they're without DJ Moore, they're right back to the same receivers as last year.
Mooney & Claypool weren’t on the active roster the majority of the year. So again, you are wrong. Seems to be an issue with you.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought you were gonna be honest with yourself and admit you're tired of bitching about every last thing.

You've gotta be one of the most miserable people on Earth if you act like this off the internet. Like I said, it's probably killing your heart to be all angry over stupid things, 24-7.
Why do you think this is me being angry?

The one time I've bee angry as a Bears fan was when they hired Marc Trestman. I was angry when they interviewed Marc Trestman. I was even more angry when he was essentially hired after the first interview.

That's the one time I've truly been angry as a Bears fan and was ready to quit on this team.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mooney & Claypool weren’t on the active roster the majority of the year. So again, you are wrong. Seems to be an issue with you.
So you think Mooney and Claypool together will collectively elevate the passing game?

As if somehow Mooney makes Claypool less of a bum?

That's pretty interesting. Claypool quit on the Bears last year.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you think Mooney and Claypool together will collectively elevate the passing game?

He didn’t quit. Your shit takes are getting rather fucking annoying. Which fucking 5th & 6th WR’s in the league are going to elevate their receiving corps?????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's an attention whore and you guys fall for it every time. Instead of begging the mods, do it yourselves by not feeding him. We are getting played by an incredible loser.
He's by far the best troll we have and it's always a certain group (you know who you are) that he gets under the skin of every single time.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn’t quit. Your shit takes are getting rather fucking annoying. Which fucking 5th & 6th WR’s in the league are going to elevate their receiving corps????

Why are you going to die on the ESB hill? You're really going to defend him being on the roster that much?

He's one of the worst receivers in the league. He can't catch. I'm sure there's probably 150 receivers better than he is.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Why are you going to die on the ESB hill? You're really going to defend him being on the roster that much?

He's one of the worst receivers in the league. He can't catch. I'm sure there's probably 150 receivers better than he is.
Can you name any other teams' 5th and 6th receivers without googling?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can you name any other teams' 5th and 6th receivers without googling?
He’s somehow turned this debate into 5th & 6th WR’s aren’t good, which they aren’t, to that they need to “elevate” the play of the receiver core in case of injury to “dying on the hill of ESB” all because everyone here has pointed that 5/6 WR’s aren’t going to be good regardless.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

No clue what you're fighting about now (and don't care) but did see this and had to chime in. He was 140 in receiving yards for ALL POSITIONS. Somewhere in the 90's for wide receivers only. So wrong as always. Carry on!

TL1961

Liked Posts:

No, the point quite simply was you said if DJ Morgan’s hurt they’re down to the same crap they had last year but they’re not because Claypool and Mooney won’t necessarily be heard again. Velus Jones for whatever it’s worth will be in his second year in the system as well Claypool. And I don’t remember having Tyler Scott last year.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No, the point quite simply was you said if DJ Morgan’s hurt they’re down to the same crap they had last year but they’re not because Claypool and Mooney won’t necessarily be heard again. Velus Jones for whatever it’s worth will be in his second year in the system as well Claypool. And I don’t remember having Tyler Scott last year.
Who the f is DJ Morgan? Is he the cousin of Alshon Jeffries?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who the f is DJ Morgan? Is he the cousin of Alshon Jeffries?
Tired from posting and inhaling hot pockets since 6 AM?

Go to bed and get a job, you fat, bitter, chronically unemployed fuck.

Since the mods want us to put football in our replies to your alts' replies...

I think Roschon is going to have a great year but is not Walter Payton reborn.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Tired from posting and inhaling hot pockets since 6 AM?

Go to bed and get a job, you fat, bitter, chronically unemployed fuck.

Since the mods want us to put football in our replies to your alts' replies...

I think Roschon is going to have a great year but is not Walter Payton reborn.
Definitely not Walter reborn but rojo really does remind me of leveon bell in his prime.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So a prominent CCS poster who has had frequent DM's with @DanielCCSBears sent me a message about a story he heard. He told me that a mutual friend of his and Daniel used to work together at Kohls. Well technically he said Daniel worked part time and the work he put in consisted of 80% him using the handicap scooters that are for customers to scoot around the store trying to look busy. The mutual friend confirmed that the least bit of energy exerted by Daniel would leave him in a sweaty mess, so much that the assistant cashier supervisor asked him to bring in 2 spare shirts so he wouldn't look like a roofer in the middle of August. He also said he could not understand how one man could sweat so much from just scootering around using one of those mechanical claws old people use to pick shit up so they don't have to bend over, but that is a convo for another day.

Anyways, @DanielCCSBears was recently fired and the story that led to his termination is a wild one. Now remember I am hearing this second hand, so I am just the messenger....but this is a reliable source that has no reason to lie. Recently Chick-fil-A came out with a pimento cheese chicken sandwich:

View attachment 30808

And if you know Daniel, any mayonaise based cheese spreads is his guilty pleasure....and the reason why it is a guilty pleasure is because of his severe lactose intolerance. His lactose intolerance is so bad, CVS started asking for his ID every time he bought some Lactaid (like they do for Sudafed, to track those who make meth) because the amount of Lactaid he would purchase on a weekly basis was considered borderline toxic. The doctor told him that if he was going to cut back the amount dairy he was consuming on a daily basis, than he was suggesting he deal with the stomach repercussions versus the health issues of taking an unnatural amount of Lactaid. Daniel told his doctor that he would never give up his cookies and cream milk shakes that accompany every meal and snack.

So a couple weeks ago right after the launch of the Pimento Cheese Chicken sandwich, Daniel showed up 45 minutes late to his afternoon shift. It wasn't uncommon for Daniel to be a few minutes late because his morning routine of getting out of bed is so laboring, he has to take a mid morning nap in his recliner 30 minutes after getting up and ordering his morning DoorDash. When he finally made it to work he told our mutual friend that he was having an awful day because he ordered 5 of those sandwiches and one of the new caramel crumb milkshakes but the pimento cheese oozed out of his 3rd sandwich and caused him to lose his grip and he could not find where he dropped the sandwich. He said that he was still a little famished from only having 4 and a half sandwiches but he felt he stuck with the doctors orders and cut back his cheese intake for the morning.

Now fast forward to a week later and @DanielCCSBears is still in a bad mood, starving, sweating like an MMA fighter, scootering around Kohls picking up clothing children have dropped with his mechanical claw. And if you have ever been around Daniel, it is known he smells like cheese at all times. So when a teenage kid asked his dad why "Fat Professor X smelled like someone left blue cheese sauce out overnight" Daniel lost it. He started screaming at the kid telling him that he was a prominent sports writer and that he had a thyroid issue and couldn't help his weight. In his attempt to yell at the teenage he mustered the strength to stand on the scooter, but when he took that first step a fat roll of his accidentally hit the accelerator on the scooter causing the slightest movement that made Daniel tumble into the display mannequin that was displaying a Taylor Swift outfit. So Daniel is on the ground, with a Taylor Swift display laying on top of him, his shirt is completely saturated with sweat and left over milkshake. The poor guy is humiliated and our mutual friend is feeling really bad for him. So in an attempt to help Daniel up, he was able to lift Daniels arm enough where his armpit skin is no longer toughing....this was enough to lodge the week old, half of a pimento chicken sandwich he lost. The smell and amount of mold that came from the sandwich had the teenager gagging, the assistant cashier supervisor actually threw up, and 4 other employees quit on the spot.

Thankfully they were able to get Daniel cleaned up and in his 3rd shirt for the day, but the issue Kohls had was they had to put Daniel on the registers because of the 4 employees quitting. Daniel made it through the rest of the shift without any hiccups....so my friend thought. When the supervisor went to count his drawer, they found it was short by $300 in Kohls cash!! They confronted Daniel about this and after 43 minutes of him denying anything wrong, he finally admitted he needed some cash to make it to Bears camp so he could observe ESB and whether or not he provides more than a blocking WR. After they finally got Daniel to realize that Kohls cash is not valid in any other store in the continental united states, they felt it was best for Daniel to empty the break room fridge and collect his final check.

So please don't give @DanielCCSBears a hard time....he has had a rough month and i personally choose to show him compassion and not hate. I hope others do as well.