In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wow, this thread was homerism at lightspeed.

Like downing a 55 gallon drum of kool-aid.

He won't be able to live up to these unreal expectations.
Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years, and a lot of fans will turn on him because we haven't won a Super Bowl yet - you can count on that in this town. How quickly they forget when we had QBs like Orton and Grossman. Trubisky is the real deal.
Lol shut yo ass up

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is by far the best prospect with the highest ceiling the Bears have had at the position so it makes sense that fans are optimistic.
I get it...but comparing him to Mahomes & Jordan??

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Tell me this isnt true @Black Rainbow
The next paragraph of that quote is just as much of a spectacular failure:

Be very worried about our WRs. Allen Robinson is never going to sniff 1,400 yards and 14 TDs ever again. A grade three ACL tear is still a serious, career threatening injury. To put it in laymen's terms, his ceiling is now what ProFootball Focus calls "average."

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Naw dude has multiple posters on ignore because his arguments and takes are trash. If you call him out on them too many times, he immediately hits that button.

Funny thing is, he didn’t want Fields and cried like a bitch when Pace traded up for him

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The next paragraph of that quote is just as much of a spectacular failure:

Be very worried about our WRs. Allen Robinson is never going to sniff 1,400 yards and 14 TDs ever again. A grade three ACL tear is still a serious, career threatening injury. To put it in laymen's terms, his ceiling is now what ProFootball Focus calls "average."

:blank:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Naw dude has multiple posters on ignore because his arguments and takes are trash. If you call him out on them too many times, he immediately hits that button.

Funny thing is, he didn’t want Fields and cried like a bitch when Pace traded up for him
He has multiple hof level posters on ignore.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
somewhere between Michael Vick and Russel Wilson........

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Asks the guy that wanted him in 1.

Fine to me, Mr. Deflection.
Nope. Me and @Chicagosports89 already went over the suspect posts - I never said it. I said "several mocks have us taking Jenkins" or something to that affect. I never said I wanted him specifically.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
OT PSA: I have a dozen or so posters on ignore, many of which I explicitly told them to put ME on ignore if they didn't like my OPINIONS - none of them did. Unfortunately I had to put them on ignore and move on.

Some of these guys still try to reply to me... weeks, months...even a year later...butthurt for some reason.

Get this - we are fans of the SAME team.

Some of these guys are married. Seriously, don't waste your time replying to an anonymous guy on a messageboard that won't read your post --> text your wife or take her on date night to Chili's or something, bro. Seriously!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Admitting you have not multiple but DOZENS of posters on ignore because they didn’t like an opinion is probably one of the softest things I’ve ever seen. Imagine if I put everyone who disagreed with me about Cutler on ignore. @Spartan i believe this is what you mean when you say “soppy pussy”

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, this thread was homerism at lightspeed.

Like downing a 55 gallon drum of kool-aid.

He won't be able to live up to these unreal expectations.
If a quarterback is ever going to be a true franchise quarterback, they absolutely will live up to all the unrealistic expectations and then some. Because that is what the great ones do. Not just for the bears but for any team.

The great ones love high expectations because it gives them something to surpass...