In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now that you mention it, maybe he hates greatness? When @Anytime23 makes it, he’ll be a victim too
Bleacher Report

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting. So everyone has to read his posts but he doesn’t want to read the replies. ?
There's always the fake ignore test. ;)

So after one round of preseason games the best looking rookie of one of the deepest QB 1st rounds in history is Fields yet suggesting he'll be VG or better is being excessive. These are guesses based of a small sample size but there's reason some of us wanted him badly. I started a thread that the 49ers were messing up if they passed on him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mamas breakfast I believe
I used to get the chicken fried steak with gravy and biscuits and hash brown casserole as a cheap breakfast on road trips until I found out what a cracker barrel is. Now I guess if I stop there it will be for my kids to use the bathroom and **** up their gift shop.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I used to get the chicken fried steak with gravy and biscuits and hash brown casserole as a cheap breakfast on road trips until I found out what a cracker barrel is. Now I guess if I stop there it will be for my kids to use the bathroom and **** up their gift shop.
What is a cracker barrel? I love their food lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is close to what i get. I'll get the chicken fried steak with the casserole and get a side of pancakes because America.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This is close to what i get. I'll get the chicken fried steak with the casserole and get a side of pancakes because America.
I haven't been in a couple years. But I use to always go for dinner. They had good fried chicken and also a ribeye I really liked. Their desserts are so good too.

But whenever I did hit up breakfast on a road trip I usually just got some pancakes with peaches and strawberries

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I haven't been in a couple years. But I use to always go for dinner. They had good fried chicken and also a ribeye I really liked. Their desserts are so good too.

But whenever I did hit up breakfast on a road trip I usually just got some pancakes with peaches and strawberries
It's been about 5 years since i've gone but that was what i ordered for years. The whole experience there always sucks. There's a little country mom and pop place near me that id rather go to. They dont have that dope casserole though...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Before the Dolphins game Acho was saying Dalton should start at least the first 10 games.

I'm not gonna make any predictions cause i really need to see more than him playing against 2's and 3's and really hope he has a full understanding that when the games get real the speed is gonna be crazy fast, but he really looked dynamic out there and calm and comfortable and his balls (not those balls) looked pretty and he throws with ease, still just a preseason game.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
OK I’ve tried to temper my expectations but after that game and seeing it with my own eyes I think he will:

1. Be the ?. Not just the football goat. But the greatest athlete of all time in any sport now, past or future. For all eternity.
2. By midseason he will run a public service announcement asking Republicans and Democrats to get along…. And they will.
3. During his bye week he will discover the cure for covid.
4. He will of course lead the Bears to the SB and win.
5. Minimum 18 peat.
6. After retiring in the year 2043 he will run for President. (Wins in a 97% to 3% landslide). Only Packer fans vote against him.
7 After 2 successful terms and achieving world peace he converts to Catholicism.
8. He is elected Pope one month later. Two months after that Christians, Muslims and Jews all form the one world religion known as Justinianity.
9. Aaron Rodgers is cast into the pits of hell.
10. Justin lives for eternity ruling benevolently.
Anything less than this, and he’s an utter disgrace. If Christians, Muslims and Jews don’t unite in peace, Field will have failed miserably as the bears quarterback. Trubisky couldn’t do shit about uniting all the faiths and look how big of a loser he is. No bears QB has ever been able to do that. It’s why we suck so badly at the position.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
A Bronx Tale's Mush has spoken. Whatever you say, people should bet the opposite.

Mitch will be the Bears QB for 10 years + LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
Is that english?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
LOL! This coming from pretty much the board's biggest Trubisky apologist.
How are the two thoughts related? Fields is not Trubisky. Trubisky is not Fields. Why do you bring up unrealted stuff in every post.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah besides the smoking waitress, I was the only one there. Pancakes were good, everything else was Mitch-like
Holy Shit! Where is this Cracker Barrel located? They’re usually packed like a Chick-fil-A in the South.