In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you put someone on ignore can the people on ignore see your posts?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
He'll be better than the color orange but not quite as good as the number 437243.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OT PSA: I have a dozen or so posters on ignore, many of which I explicitly told them to put ME on ignore if they didn't like my OPINIONS - none of them did. Unfortunately I had to put them on ignore and move on.

Some of these guys still try to reply to me... weeks, months...even a year later...butthurt for some reason.

Get this - we are fans of the SAME team.

Some of these guys are married. Seriously, don't waste your time replying to an anonymous guy on a messageboard that won't read your post --> text your wife or take her on date night to Chili's or something, bro. Seriously!
You'll have to publish your massive ignore list if you want your ignored posters to comply with your request here. People aren't notified when they are put on ignore.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
in one PRESEASON game I saw more from Fields in that regard than I’ve ever seen from Cam…
Well this kind of separates fans who pay attention from those who just mindlessly drink their beer and say "I see a black running quarterback who can throw, derp!"

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You'll have to publish your massive ignore list if you want your ignored posters to comply with your request here. People aren't notified when they are put on ignore.
Aren’t you on ignore too

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well this kind of separates fans who pay attention from those who just mindlessly drink their beer and say "I see a black running quarterback who can throw, derp!"
I don’t mind the cam comparison but I truly believe Fields can be better. Cam has always had a questionable work ethic, Fields came to TC two weeks early just to continue learning the playbook

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am not on ignore yet. If any of you need me to be a neutral third party go between I will be happy to lend a hand. Just call me BaBaSwitzerland.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
OT PSA: I have a dozen or so posters on ignore, many of which I explicitly told them to put ME on ignore if they didn't like my OPINIONS - none of them did. Unfortunately I had to put them on ignore and move on.

Some of these guys still try to reply to me... weeks, months...even a year later...butthurt for some reason.

Get this - we are fans of the SAME team.

Some of these guys are married. Seriously, don't waste your time replying to an anonymous guy on a messageboard that won't read your post --> text your wife or take her on date night to Chili's or something, bro. Seriously!
If I took my wife to Chili’s, she would put me on ignore.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am not on ignore yet. If any of you need me to be a neutral third party go between I will be happy to lend a hand. Just call me BaBaSwitzerland.
Ok mr. Switzerland can you ask him about his awful Mitch take and why he would have the nerve to criticize anyone’s Fields take

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How good will Justin Fields' career be with Chicago? Make your call now..
I feel that he will end up and mostly be a high end 2nd tier QB.. Just a notch under elite.