Liked Posts:
Bigfoot is coming
bickell.gif

Damnit Bigfoot, you broke the goal camera

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've seen enough on the internet to say with certainty that "penis in penis" isn't entirely innacurate... Google it, if you're man enough

Fuck, that reminds me, I actually searched "penis in penis" on bing and a story came up about how Darren Sharper will have his penis monitored after he gets out of prison. I believe the exact words were, "...faces a lifetime of penis monitoring."

WTF?! That's a thing?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Fuck, that reminds me, I actually searched "penis in penis" on bing and a story came up about how Darren Sharper will have his penis monitored after he gets out of prison. I believe the exact words were, "...faces a lifetime of penis monitoring."

WTF?! That's a thing?

Why not, you've seen the ankle house arrest monitor, just ramp that up and give the man a cockring/penis monitor.

Feels two late for it to be saying its just 1 day away. The complaints are real, we need earlier games

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
If Kane gives it a go, hope he is truly ready. Hard to come back from an injury like his during the most physical part of the year. Hoping adrenaline can do the job for him early on and that he can settle back into things. An early powerplay or two where he gets time and space wouldn't be a bad thing.

This is the silver lining that everyone was hoping for, hell it is even ahead of schedule. Timonen and Vermette aren't on this team without the Kane injury and with a cap in the playoffs. Need the two of them to step up and contribute. So far, they have come in below expectations but a solid playoffs out of them and all is forgiven for the rentals.

Forward lines are of interest, but I'm hoping to see the top 4 on D back together. Keith/Seabrook + Hjalmarsson/Oduya. Ride those four guys and hopefully let them shine.

Can't wait for the playoffs in general to start. Amazing how much the intensity gets turned up year after year.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Yah Grimson. I can't sleep. I have hockey playoff eve hockey boner syndrome!!! Make that boner go dowwwwwwwn!!!
If the pre-game lasts longer than 4 days, call your physician.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Game time! Woot! Finally!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
per Hawks twitter, as reported by Hockey Central, on NHLN, Crawford to start game 2.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Um my hope is we continue where we left off and dont start out sucking a jumbo sized bag of dicks

TCD

Liked Posts:
meh meh meh. here is my quick hour painting i did before the series started to hype myself up more. I work on sheets of glass so this is a slab of glass painted on. I don't usually do sports paintings but I had to!!! Anyone want to buy this fuck off that's not why I posted it besides I give most of my shit away or leave it on the sidewalks for random people to take.

LETS GO HAWKS!!

Attachments

• P2100272.jpg
    P2100272.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 21

supraman

Liked Posts:
still better than your painting that was just red and black colors

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh meh meh. here is my quick hour painting i did before the series started to hype myself up more. I work on sheets of glass so this is a slab of glass painted on. I don't usually do sports paintings but I had to!!! Anyone want to buy this fuck off that's not why I posted it besides I give most of my shit away or leave it on the sidewalks for random people to take.

LETS GO HAWKS!!

Nice!

TCD

Liked Posts:
still better than your painting that was just red and black colors

I do say!! My red and black period was abstract brilliance!!! And a gynecologists nightmare!!

I dont do much abstract anymore even though i sold a few. Nobody fucking cares about abstract around these parts anyways.