1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks in an arbitrary amount of games

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Honda Center is booked the next two Saturdays.
Probably will be Friday/Sunday.
The Preakness is also Saturday, so NBC will probably push for a Sunday tilt, since the Blackhawks draw viewers.

Correct.

Kanye West will be out there on the 16th, and Romeo Santos will be there the 23rd, whoever the hell that is.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
It will be very interesting to see how the top 2 lines match up. I already have a burning hatred for Kesler, and I'm sure this series will add to that. I still see the Ducks defensemen as the major weak point in this series.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just have an obsession with fatty Kessel and I can't get him out of my head. No player in the NHL fascinates me more than that tub o lard.

and you did refer to Kesler in the second paragraph, so you are forgiven. I get Kesler and Getzlaf consuded (er confused) all the time, must be their first name is the same. You know, that Ryan guy.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you mix up the letters in his username, it's 4dany4

???

well that chum bucket should know that we don't fall for that "i know someone who works for wirtz's beverage company who is married to rocky wirtz's 2nd cousin's sister in law" here.

plus... my brother is head of security at the UC and he said he talked to the head of security at Honda center and that he said game 1 would be friday

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well that chum bucket should know that we don't fall for that "i know someone who works for wirtz's beverage company who is married to rocky wirtz's 2nd cousin's sister in law" here.

plus... my brother is head of security at the UC and he said he talked to the head of security at Honda center and that he said game 1 would be friday

can he hookup some tix for us? I know the CEO of Delta's daughter in law and can get cheap airfair. I heard the wingsuiting is spectacular there too...

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
can he hookup some tix for us? I know the CEO of Delta's daughter in law and can get cheap airfair. I heard the wingsuiting is spectacular there too...

probably not for game 1 or 2 but maybe game 5 if the hawks haven't steamrolled the ducks by then

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
probably not for game 1 or 2 but maybe game 5 if the hawks haven't steamrolled the ducks by then

sweet, I'll ask Jenny if she can get us something flying out of Midway. we'll have to pay to check our wingsuits though...

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
sweet, I'll ask Jenny if she can get us something flying out of Midway. we'll have to pay to check our wingsuits though...

don't prepay for anything... its highly unlikely the hawks stretch this series out to 5 games....

maybe she can get us cheap rates on one of delta's cargo planes to get the steamroller out to anaheim?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My buddy works for rocky wirtz. He texted me first game is sunday.listen he could be wrong but he has always been honest. Only time will tell.

I tell you what, if you're right I'll rep you, if you are wrong, you can expect to be disliked.

if you mix up the letters in his username, it's 4dany4

???

Who's this dany fellow you keep mentioning?

dayn44

Liked Posts:
I tell you what, if you're right I'll rep you, if you are wrong, you can expect to be disliked.

Who's this dany fellow you keep mentioning?

I realize that. I have nothing to gain from putting it out there that the first game is sunday. I work for a construction supply house on the northshore so i deal with all kinds of contractors that do work at athletes houses. I kind of hope he is wrong so i can bust his balls about it, that what sales guys do. I am only relaying the info he texted me.
Im 33 years old i dont care about proving anything to you guys. Like i said time will tell and i will have a good laugh at him if he is wrong but he has come through with some cool stuff for me and the guys at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.