Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I realize that. I have nothing to gain from putting it out there that the first game is sunday. I work for a construction supply house on the northshore so i deal with all kinds of contractors that do work at athletes houses. I kind of hope he is wrong so i can bust his balls about it, that what sales guys do. I am only relaying the info he texted me.
Im 33 years old i dont care about proving anything to you guys. Like i said time will tell and i will have a good laugh at him if he is wrong but he has come through with some cool stuff for me and the guys at work.

can't believe you made an account 2.5 years ago and have only posted 52 times just so you can come into the blackhawks board and try to get one #calledit under your belt

TCD

Liked Posts:
Desjards got the flu. Keep that fucker away from practice!!

Which they have been. Last thing the team needs is a flu bug going around.

dayn44

Liked Posts:
can't believe you made an account 2.5 years ago and have only posted 52 times just so you can come into the blackhawks board and try to get one #calledit under your belt

I just lurk around the bears boards. Read all the stuff people put out there. Its not a #calledit thing im not 15. A knowledgeable person in my world told me the first game is sunday so i figured why not share. #Calledit is for egos,im an a-hole not egotistical. I really cant wait for game 1 because right now all i watch is hockey.
a

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just lurk around the bears boards. Read all the stuff people put out there. Its not a #calledit thing im not 15. A knowledgeable person in my world told me the first game is sunday so i figured why not share. #Calledit is for egos,im an a-hole not egotistical. I really cant wait for game 1 because right now all i watch is hockey.
a

Okay, listen guy. I think it's pretty cool of you to share your insider info, but I'm going to have to regulate when it comes to #calledit

First off, don't be jelly of people's #calledits and try to make it about some sort of immaturity issue. Some people just have a gift, and want to let noobs know they can trust my #calls

Secondly, As one of the few guys that's been having a lot of #calls lately (and pretty much always) without even really trying, I have to say it's definitely not an ego thing. It's not bragging if it's true.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to teh game too. The Bears are on the back burner for me right now as well.

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sunday for Game 1 seems too long. Friday makes way, way more sense.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
a

Just know that, if you happen to be wrong about this, all of the things that will be directed at you are meant for the person who fabricated that story.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope your friend is wrong, don't want to wait until Sunday for the game.

dayn44

Liked Posts:
I hope your friend is wrong, don't want to wait until Sunday for the game.

Me neither. I stayed up last night and watched the Calgary-anaheim game. I love playoff hockey. I am going through blackhawks withdrawal. Its not the same watching other teams. The skill level of the hawks is superior to most.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me neither. I stayed up last night and watched the Calgary-anaheim game. I love playoff hockey. I am going through blackhawks withdrawal. Its not the same watching other teams. The skill level of the hawks is superior to most.

Zactly.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
a

dany,

look man... i dont want this to become a chest pumping contest. i know youre running out of testosterone at 33 and are just trying to get your last aggressive outbreaks out before it's all gone.

i actually know the CFO of GNC if you need any supplements... can probably get them to you at cost... let me know if you're interested. He said "Low-T" can happen any time between 30-44... not all that uncommon.

back to the sunday start date... i think your friend is "trolling" (pranking) you about the sunday start date. it really makes no sense from a logistical standpoint. my uncle works for IDOT and said he was going to have the steamrollers delivered to anaheim by friday.

which is really inconvenient because HHM and I were planning on wingsuit piloting that morning before game 5.... looks like it indeed won't be necessary based on the schedule listed above

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
dany,

look man... i dont want this to become a chest pumping contest. i know youre running out of testosterone at 33 and are just trying to get your last aggressive outbreaks out before it's all gone.

i actually know the CFO of GNC if you need any supplements... can probably get them to you at cost... let me know if you're interested. He said "Low-T" can happen any time between 30-44... not all that uncommon.

back to the sunday start date... i think your friend is "trolling" (pranking) you about the sunday start date. it really makes no sense from a logistical standpoint. my uncle works for IDOT and said he was going to have the steamrollers delivered to anaheim by friday.

Why would IDOT do that if it's in California?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cmon triber keep up

IDOT is sending CHICAGO TOUGH steamrollers to sweep anaheim because its going to be such an easy series

Grim, it's good to be confident for this series, just not overconfident. But if you are saying the hawks in 4, I'm super pumped to hear that. I know you've been calling a few and picking up momentum in the #calledit department.

Take it easy on dany though, he is more saying his buddy is calling for a Sunday game, and he's just passing it on here.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
But the sweep would happen in Game 4 which is in Chicago.

triber... cmon seriously man

remember... i know the head of security of the united center who is friends with the head of security at honda center and i was able to receive some center ice tickets for game 5...

HHM and I have tickets to game 5 in anaheim.... we were going to wingsuit jump over corona del mar (just south of anaheim) in the morning and were hoping to attend the game that evening... i am explaining that this won't be necessary because IDOT is sending chicago steamrollers to california to make sure the hawks take care of business out there... and obviously will take care of business at home.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But the sweep would happen in Game 4 which is in Chicago.

tribar come on. there's no need to ship them to Cali if the last game is in Chicago...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
XujHLh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.