Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
PM pics of the cabin. You are living the life!

I will bro. First cabin fell through, we find out on this other one today. Interesting story on this one, fill ya in on it later tonight.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
This will essentially be your SC finals since who ever comes out of the east will be a cake walk compared to either of these two teams.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This will essentially be your SC finals since who ever comes out of the east will be a cake walk compared to either of these two teams.

I don't know. All 4 teams are solid. I think we can beat any of them but they aren't a cakewalk.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

No such thing as a cakewalk in the NHL, especially in the playoffs. Every team in the East has a goalie that is capable of taking a series over. Still plenty of good teams left that can win four against the Blackhawks. I'm sure the Blackhawks are just focusing on winning four against the Ducks and I think they are certainly capable and will do that.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
No such thing as a cakewalk in the NHL, especially in the playoffs. Every team in the East has a goalie that is capable of taking a series over. Still plenty of good teams left that can win four against the Blackhawks. I'm sure the Blackhawks are just focusing on winning four against the Ducks and I think they are certainly capable and will do that.

1880dc4ea3037a7790a72a0ca5a3be3e.jpg

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Cake walk was a metaphor comparing the level of talent between West and East.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
They had to play the Jets and Flames. They averaged 4.11 goals per game. That's Pez numbers bro.

Frederik Andersen is not the BGITW dumb dumb.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kind of hard to talk hockey when I just put my dog down on Saturday (he was 12 years old).
My condolences man. It always sucks to lose a family member.
Considering the scenarios going on, your buddy could be right. Due to the Kanye concert on Saturday, this makes good sense. Either that or Sunday for Game 2.
Either way, there will be a game Sunday. We know that much at least.

If that's the case, I can see a Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday/Friday-Saturday/Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday going on.

Don't forget, both Saturdays the rest of this month in Anaheim are booked. Also, we have Drake here in town on the 29th, thus cuts out the Friday date for Game 6.

In short, it could be a very long wait between games 5-7, unless they want to have the games played mainly during weekdays. If not, we could be in for a long ride between 5-7
Didn't we have to schedule around the Rolling Stones in 2013? Fuck Kanye West.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I change my mind.

Andersen is the LGITW- Luckiest Goalie in the World. Amazing how many lucky breaks this guy gets.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
They had to play the Jets and Flames. They averaged 4.11 goals per game. That's Pez numbers bro.

Pez would score 5.11 against Chicago and fight Carcillo every game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Actually I change my mind.

Andersen is the LGITW- Luckiest Goalie in the World. Amazing how many lucky breaks this guy gets.

Speaking of lucky breaks, I'm just happy you continue to not be banned from here. Someone is looking out for ya!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pez would score 5.11 against Chicago and fight Carcillo every game.

Is Pez an IRL tough guy for real? We was slinging angry mad jizz my way on here the other day, just wanted to know what he'd do if he was gonna talk mad jizz right in front of my face IRL..

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of lucky breaks, I'm just happy you continue to not be banned from here. Someone is looking out for ya!!!

I can't get banned for doing nothing wrong (unless DewSox is the mod which thankfully he isn't)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They still need to get out of their Washington series before we worry about them.

There's no way Washington wins that game. They had their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.