(IST) WCF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dayn44

Liked Posts:
dany,

look man... i dont want this to become a chest pumping contest. i know youre running out of testosterone at 33 and are just trying to get your last aggressive outbreaks out before it's all gone.

i actually know the CFO of GNC if you need any supplements... can probably get them to you at cost... let me know if you're interested. He said "Low-T" can happen any time between 30-44... not all that uncommon.

back to the sunday start date... i think your friend is "trolling" (pranking) you about the sunday start date. it really makes no sense from a logistical standpoint. my uncle works for IDOT and said he was going to have the steamrollers delivered to anaheim by friday.

which is really inconvenient because HHM and I were planning on wingsuit piloting that morning before game 5.... looks like it indeed won't be necessary based on the schedule listed above

Fk gnc. I use bodybuilding.com. its cheaper. Nice comments loser. What T have to do with anything. We will see tomorrow or the next day. Normally when someone TRIES to bring up anothers shortcomings he is suffering from that issue. Its ok brotha you brought up low t for personal reasons, hawk fans show this guy some love.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fk gnc. I use bodybuilding.com. its cheaper. Nice comments loser. What T have to do with anything. We will see tomorrow or the next day. Normally when someone TRIES to bring up anothers shortcomings he is suffering from that issue. Its ok brotha you brought up low t for personal reasons, hawk fans show this guy some love.

Not sure if u r aware or not of how things work here.

If not, u may die a slow painful death. No one wants to see that.

I would kindly ask you to stop talking mad jizz about me though. I've been known to talk jizz to someone's face and it didn't end well.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I would kindly ask you to stop talking mad jizz about me though. I've been known to talk jizz to someone's face and it didn't end well.

Lol, next time we meetup doe, you can't be talkin mad jizz at some rando at Bdubz who gave you a goofy look. Dude just looked goofy. You might need to back off of the low T meds, pretty sure your T levels are fine.

dayn44

Liked Posts:

You say alot of things that dont mean anything. Talk hockey. Internet tough guy

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

not aware at all, sounds more like someone in the teen personal section.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You say alot of things that dont mean anything. Talk hockey. Internet tough guy

Kind of hard to talk hockey when I just put my dog down on Saturday (he was 12 years old). I'm not trying to be tough man, just vulnerable. Then I login to my favorite sports message board and have to see crap like this.

Not sure where you grew up... but it sounds like it was to some very privileged white parents. Wish I could have had everything handed to me, man.

Oh well... more power to you and your hate I guess.

i know the pastor to one of the biggest churches in illinois and he once told me "he who is without sin can "cast the first stone"... nice to know ur perfect

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of hard to talk hockey when I just put my dog down on Saturday (he was 12 years old). I'm not trying to be tough man, just vulnerable. Then I login to my favorite sports message board and have to see crap like this.

Not sure where you grew up... but it sounds like it was to some very privileged white parents. Wish I could have had everything handed to me, man.

i know the pastor to one of the biggest churches in illinois and he once told me "he who is without sin can "cast the first stone"... nice to know ur perfect

Really? Sorry to hear about that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

damn dude. :(

I thought something was up. Hope you feel better soon.

dayn44

Liked Posts:

You have it all wrong. I grew up in many bad areas. By my four posts you think i grew up privileged. Haha. You have no clue. Sorry about your dog man. You started all this hate and now you want to play this card. Im just going to say go hawks i hope we whoopem sunday.god bless

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You have it all wrong. I grew up in many bad areas. By my four posts you think i grew up privileged. Haha. You have no clue. Sorry about your dog man. You started all this hate and now you want to play this card. Im just going to say go hawks i hope we whoopem sunday.god bless

I think he just thought you were busting in here talking mad jizz dany and he has been touchy lately. If he bothers you that much just put him on iggy.

Anyways, cool that you may have had your first ever #ccscalledit come Sunday! go hawx

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Think that the Ducks depth may be underrated here. I don't think it is as deep as the Blackhawks but they have some guys that can score and some guys that can flat out hit. Maroon and Silfverberg have both enjoyed a nice postseason from what I have seen. Also, Blackhawks haven't faced anyone in the playoffs that can hit and bring it like Beleskey has so far this postseason.

Blackhawks should be able to take advantage of the Ducks defense, especially with their lack of foot speed. Their D will play physical and mix things up after the whistle, but have to like the Hawks chances if they play to their game and stay smart. Andersen will likely have to step up big time.

As much as I am probably rooting for the Habs tomorrow (Original 6 and nice to see Canada in it still) I kind of just want Tampa to close it out so we can get things going, knowing that the other series is done on Weds regardless.

Excited to watch the Blackhawks in another conference finals.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
XujHLh.jpg

That's pretty much what it's coming to... It's like watching junior high kids at lunch in this forum.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;AoyZs-WTQp8]http://youtu.be/AoyZs-WTQp8[/video]

Nice thread going here.... When is the damn game?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;AoyZs-WTQp8]http://youtu.be/AoyZs-WTQp8[/video]

Nice thread going here.... When is the damn game?

Either Friday (according to Grimson's connects) or Sunday (dany's guy says)

There's a lot riding on this. Who ever is wrong is gonna be mad. #callingit

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
My buddy works for rocky wirtz. He texted me first game is sunday.listen he could be wrong but he has always been honest. Only time will tell.

Considering the scenarios going on, your buddy could be right. Due to the Kanye concert on Saturday, this makes good sense. Either that or Sunday for Game 2.

Either way, there will be a game Sunday. We know that much at least.

If that's the case, I can see a Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday/Friday-Saturday/Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday going on.

Don't forget, both Saturdays the rest of this month in Anaheim are booked. Also, we have Drake here in town on the 29th, thus cuts out the Friday date for Game 6.

In short, it could be a very long wait between games 5-7, unless they want to have the games played mainly during weekdays. If not, we could be in for a long ride between 5-7

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Grim, made it up to the mountain. I will try to hit ya up later. Sorry about the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.