J.Graham could get cut.......

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think Graham is around because he knows where to be.

There is a reason Graham is here and not released early on.
Ok, so he might know where to be but it takes him forever to get there. There is a reason and I think that reason is because the depth of the TE room sucks. He can easily still be a cap casualty when cuts begin.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cut Jimmy and pay T.Eifert or R.Rodgers or another free agent TE league min or $1-$2 mil to replace him and use the rest of the money to grab a couple other low priced vets at needed positions. Shit we can bring back D.Harris or even T.Burton (that's right i said it) who are both free agents. There will also be cuts at TE we can wait for.

I really think this is just a shot at trying to get him to take a pay cut cause they really want to keep him and if he doesn't then maybe they keep him anyway.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yes, Graham was so horrible and a lazy route runner the Bears couldn't wait to get rid of him.....
What does this have to do with him being a lazy route runner? Go watch the film and prove me wrong

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, so he might know where to be but it takes him forever to get there. There is a reason and I think that reason is because the depth of the TE room sucks. He can easily still be a cap casualty when cuts begin.

I find it hard to argue that the Bears don't value Graham....

They cut Fuller rather than Graham......that says something considering their CB position isn't exactly brimming with talent right now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What does this have to do with him being a lazy route runner? Go watch the film and prove me wrong
So you don't think there's any tape from him last year running a good route without looking lazy between the 20's? Is that the argument here?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

They cut Fuller rather than Graham......that says something considering their CB position isn't exactly brimming with talent right now.
It’s not brimming with talent but there is more depth at CB than there is TE.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuller was released because he refused a pay cut , don’t believe it has anything to do with Graham. He was on the books for $20m if he had stayed

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So you don't think there's any tape from him last year running a good route without looking lazy between the 20's? Is that the argument here?
Of course there will be. I never said there wouldn’t be…..

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller was released because he refused a pay cut , don’t believe it has anything to do with Graham. He was on the books for $20m if he had stayed
If they really wanted him they could have kept him with a restructure and cutting Graham.....

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
......If he doesn't agree to pay cut.

Although this is all pure speculation and we cannot find any substantiated sources agreeing with this rumor,
And in other news, I am about to start dating the latest and greatest super model living here in Brazil.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggs believes Graham sticks this year because he was vital to the offense...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I were the Bears I would try to trade for Hayden Hurst. He would make a nice move TE to complement Kmet and with Falcons drafting Pitt, he really doesnt have a role given they are both pass catching TEs.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were the Bears I would try to trade for Hayden Hurst. He would make a nice move TE to complement Kmet and with Falcons drafting Pitt, he really doesnt have a role given they are both pass catching TEs.
Bears fans would complain that we got another head case at TE

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not if Fuller refused to restructure….
the restructure is to the benefit of the player by turning non-guaranteed money into guaranteed money and lowering the salary cap hit, but the player still gets the money owed him...the Bears chose not to restructure but instead ask him to take a cut....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Adam Hoge

@AdamHoge

#Bears TE coach Clancy Barone said there was never a doubt that Jimmy Graham would be back this season. "We knew from Day 1."

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why pay multiple people when one guy can do it?
Doesn’t mean they have to sign anyone else to replicate those 8 TDs. I think Kmet, Cohen, Mooney would easily be able to make up those TDs from Graham.