Jay Cutler is not a monster

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
thanks.gif

Say what they will about me, but at least I know when to get off a sinking ship lol.

Waiting for Cutler to have horrible year then turning on him after years of rim jobing him like it never happened is getting of a sinking ship? Lol man you are smart

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can't dislike milk. It's undislikable.

Incorrect. As an African American I am lactose intolerant therefore I dislike milk. In the next thread I will go further into detail about my dislike for milk.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Active Leaders:

Passer Rating:
13. Jay Cutler 85.2

Passing Yards:
12. Jay Cutler 27,749

Passing TD's:
11. Jay Cutler 183

Pass Completion %:
12. Jay Cutler 61.7%

1425 rushing yards and 8 rushing touchdowns.

You could do a lot worse than Super Jay Cutler.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I can easily post in other threads about other topics but problem is they don't remain that way for long. Again certain poster go out there way to make threads Cutler shitfest and our mods don't do shit about it. I do know how to solve that though

Allow Gus to post in locked threads

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn't that what you've been doing?

No not really... Listen, I have no qualms discussing the topic when engaged on topic as you can clearly see with my interaction with HBK above. But when I check back on a thread and see people are talking off topic (in this case a meta discussion complaining about off topic posting and 10 pagers) I'll comment on that too. Pretty straight forward no?

We already know who likes Cutler and who doesn't so why keep bringing it up?

Last I checked I'm not the one creating these threads and instigating these debates. The bottom line is it's the offseason, there isn't exactly much news to talk about. The only thing we've got left with is to comment on the dumb shit people say (which is half the fun of internet msgboards). Perhaps you should just take a vacation from the board until the season starts?

In honor of folks like you and mongo who feel the need to talk Cutler hourly I shall tell you in every thread how much I dislike milk. If it becomes redundant and you've seen me post about it before, just ignore it

Um ok? Have fun with that bro lol.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Incorrect. As an African American I am lactose intolerant therefore I dislike milk. In the next thread I will go further into detail about my dislike for milk.

I urge you to reconsider.

In the United States, approximately three fourths of African-Americans have the potential for symptoms of lactose intolerance because lactose digestion depends on the presence of the enzyme lactase-phlorizin hydrolase which is reduced by up to 90-95% in individuals with lactase nonpersistence. The 'African-American diet' is more likely to be low in a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium. African-Americans consume low amounts of dairy foods and do not meet recommended intakes of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium. Low intake of calcium and other nutrients put African-Americans at an increased risk for chronic diseases. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommend consuming three servings of dairy foods per day to ensure adequate calcium intake, among other nutrients, and the National Medical Association has recently published a similar recommendation of three to four servings of dairy per day for the African-American population. Research has shown that lactose maldigesters, including African-American maldigesters, can consume at least one cup (8 oz) of milk without experiencing symptoms, and that tolerance can be improved by consuming the milk with a meal, choosing yogurt or hard cheeses, or using products that aid in the digestion of lactose such as lactase supplements or lactose-reduced milks.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh the idea of me taking a vacation from the boards doesn't matter. It is still going to be the same regardless of what time of the season it is.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Waiting for Cutler to have horrible year then turning on him after years of rim jobing him like it never happened is getting of a sinking ship? Lol man you are smart

You really have a warped perception of things. I mean really, I "waited" for him to have a horrible year? Like I was some sleeper cell hater just waiting for him to slip up so I could start my hating lol. Get a grip bro.

Allow me to break it all down for you once again: I loved the trade when it happened, and wanted him to have nothing but success. I defended him for years saying they did little to support and build around him. But then they finally did build around him. They gave him a boatload of undeserved money and flipped the resourcing moving the team from an defensive one to an offensively built one. They rebuilt the line, brought in his BFF Marshall, signed Bennett, drafted another go up and get it WR in AJ, and brought in an offensive head coach specifically to help improve his game. At that point I said it was time for Cutler to step up or I would be forced to step off his bandwagon. 2014 played out, he failed to step up, and thus I removed myself from his bandwagon.

I think I've been more than fair when it comes to Cutler. I gave him every opportunity to make good on all my support. He didn't and now he doesn't have my support, simple as that. Don't get me wrong I'll be rooting for him to succeed every Sunday this season because I want to see my team win but I have little faith in it actually happening.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really have a warped perception of things. I mean really, I "waited" for him to have a horrible year? Like I was some sleeper cell hater just waiting for him to slip up so I could start my hating lol. Get a grip bro.

Allow me to break it all down for you once again: I loved the trade when it happened, and wanted him to have nothing but success. I defended him for years saying they did little to support and build around him. But then they finally did build around him. They gave him a boatload of undeserved money and flipped the resourcing moving the team from an defensive one to an offensively built one. They rebuilt the line, brought in his BFF Marshall, signed Bennett, drafted another go up and get it WR in AJ, and brought in a moron specifically to help improve his game. At that point I said it was time for Cutler to step up or I would be forced to step off his bandwagon. 2014 played out, he failed to step up, and thus I removed myself from his bandwagon.

I think I've been more than fair when it comes to Cutler. I gave him every opportunity to make good on all my support. He didn't and now he doesn't have my support, simple as that. Don't get me wrong I'll be rooting for him to succeed every Sunday this season because I want to see my team win but I have little faith in it actually happening.

Fixed that for you.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fixed that for you.

If Stephen Hawking tutors you for a theoretical physics class and you end up failing the class do you blame Hawking and call him the moron?

Not saying Trestman is Hawking cause he's clearly not, but it's the same principle. The teacher can only teach. It's not his fault if the student fails to properly apply what he's been taught.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Marc Trestman inherited Jay Cutler as a 30 year old veteran QB. Regardless of anyone's opinion on him as a coach, he certainly isn't responsible for Jay Cutler's inability to correct basic fundamentals, read defenses, and not make countless boneheaded decisions and bad throws. His offense certainly didn't look moronic when Josh Mccown was running it.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Stephen Hawking tutors you for a theoretical physics class and you end up failing the class do you blame Hawking and call him the moron?

Not saying Trestman is Hawking cause he's clearly not, but it's the same principle. The teacher can only teach. It's not his fault if the student fails to properly apply what he's been taught.

Yes. The teacher that kicks 47 yard FG's on 2nd down. The teacher that doesn't understand timeouts. The teacher that says countless phrases of inane shit. Forgive me if I don't have much faith in Trestman's ability to turn Cutler into a Hall of Famer. Despite the moron, Cutler still ended up middle of the pack in passer rating last season.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only reason Packer fan likes JC is because, well he's a Packers fan. I'd be a big supporter of his too if he played in GB.

Last edited:

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other only reason Packer fan likes JC is because, well he's a Packers fan. I'd be a big supporter of his too if he played in GB.

Jay Cutler is the best Bears QB I have ever seen. Send him to GB to back up Rodgers (well, get rid of his contract first).