Jay Cutler is not a monster

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does your blood pressure go up though when Cutler throws another INT against the Packers?

Hah, actually yes... my blood pressure goes thru the roof whenever any Bears player makes a dumb mistake and doubly so when Cutler throws INTs against the Packers.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Broc doesn't care about what you post but is upset about what you post.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dunno, to please you crybabies that can't handle Cutler threads? I'm pretty sure the mods only created the sub-form to quell the incessant whining from said crybabies.

Don't know, don't care. The mods could shut all the rest of the other forums down except this one for all I care.

Again, because the mods get sick of listening to whiners complain.

Agreed, it's dumb. But I'll say again, so what? People post dumb shit all the time in every thread. Get over it. Or you can always apply to be a mod and you can live our your dream of being a forum Nazi and go around deleting every post you don't like. Wouldn't that be fun!! (for however long it lasted before Rush booted your ass for being a twat)

I don't.

No need, I actually enjoy talking about the dumb shit I see here on a daily basis. The forum would be boring to read if I put everyone I disagreed with on ignore.

Its funny that some of the posters I consider the best posters here I don't agree with in much. But you do realize that you are just doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing right? You are whining about whiners, telling them to stop whining... Sounds like a win.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its funny that some of the posters I consider the best posters here I don't agree with in much. But you do realize that you are just doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing right? You are whining about whiners, telling them to stop whining... Sounds like a win.

But I'm not though. I'm simply pointing out the logical flaws in your whines... which is not the same thing as whining myself.

Nor am I telling you to stop doing whatever you want to do on here. I don't really give a care what you folks do, I'm merely offering simple solutions to the issues you guys are having with the way people post on here. If you want to stop "10 pagers" from happening then an easy solution would be to stop helping to fuel the fire. Either by ignoring dumb shit or having some self control, just saying..

It's not my fault if you misinterpret my helpful suggestions as whines.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not our fault if you consider valid complaints whining too

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not our fault if you consider valid complaints whining too

Ummmm.... to complain about something is the exact same thing as whinging about it... hence why they're synonyms and all. Nice try though lol.

com·plain
kəmˈplān/Submit
verb
express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
"local authorities complained that they lacked sufficient resources"
synonyms: protest, grumble, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, grouse, make a fuss;

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ummmm.... to complain about something is the exact same thing as whinging about it... hence why they're synonyms and all. Nice try though lol.

com·plain
kəmˈplān/Submit
verb
express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
"local authorities complained that they lacked sufficient resources"
synonyms: protest, grumble, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, grouse, make a fuss;

Quit your carping Broc

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am l the only one that thinks that is part of the problem?

I love when these threads devolve into arguing about arguing about arguing about Jay Cutler.

(Priceless CCS)

It is great isn't it. They know they don't have leg to stand on actually debating Cutler's merits so the only thing they have left is to resort to ad hominem attacks and argue about certain posters instead of the topic. Priceless indeed.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit your carping Broc

imgur.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is great isn't it. They know they don't have leg to stand on actually debating Cutler's merits so the only thing they have left is to resort to ad hominem attacks and argue about certain posters instead of the topic. Priceless indeed.

Broc Broc Broc Cutler has plenty of good qualities. he also has some bad

the guy will put his body on the line for the tough yards

has a great arm if not one of the best in the league as far as arm str goes

first in last out work ethic..say what you like but it's true it's been documented throughout his career

he is mobile

and theres more but I wont elaborate further as I feel I waste too much time here defending Cutler against all you slanderous haters

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same old same old.

Some are ok with avg play, many aren't. That's what it all boils down to.

And having Broc troll you guys is priceless and well deserved karma.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broc Broc Broc Cutler has plenty of good qualities. he also has some bad

You get a gold star for actually being one of the few guys left that will still try and defend Cutler on topic HBK. I'll give you that.

That said, to address your point the problem is the bad generally out-weights the good with Cutler.

the guy will put his body on the line for the tough yards

I'll give you that, he does put it on the line, and is even sometimes borderline reckless with his body. Sometimes it works like picking up that first down trucking that Steelers DB, and other times it fucks us over like trying to make that tackle on his INT during the SD game and breaking his thumb and missing the rest of the season.

has a great arm if not one of the best in the league as far as arm str goes

True, but a strong arm isn't much good if it's not also accurate. He can throw it a mile but couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat last year on his down the field throws. Way to many plays left out on the field unconverted.

first in last out work ethic..say what you like but it's true it's been documented throughout his career

Supposedly. We have no way to verify it but I'm willing to take it at face value. The only problem with that is if he's indeed clocking in that kind of time then why aren't we seeing it pay dividends with actual sustained improvement? That to me is worrisome.

he is mobile

He can be, but sadly the decision making isn't always sound as to when he should be using it and taking off for a few yards as opposed to attempting an ill advised throw into coverage.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same old same old.

Long time no see man how goes it?

as far as the trolling goes I dunno who's trolling who any more around here its like this scene from rounders around here

[video=youtube_share;ciWBzhmOC_o]https://youtu.be/ciWBzhmOC_o[/video]

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Same old same old.

Welcome back. I think everyone here is on board with moving on without Cutler but we don't all feel like hearing the constant nagging. Broc isn't a good troll, he gets too upset

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You get a gold star for actually being one of the few guys left that will still try and defend Cutler on topic HBK. I'll give you that.

That said, to address your point the problem is the bad generally out-weights the good with Cutler.

I'll give you that, he does put it on the line, and is even sometimes borderline reckless with his body. Sometimes it works like picking up that first down trucking that Steelers DB, and other times it fucks us over like trying to make that tackle on his INT during the SD game and breaking his thumb and missing the rest of the season.

True, but a strong arm isn't much good if it's not also accurate. He can throw it a mile but couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat last year on his down the field throws. Way to many plays left out on the field unconverted.

Supposedly. We have no way to verify it but I'm willing to take it at face value. The only problem with that is if he's indeed clocking in that kind of time then why aren't we seeing it pay dividends with actual sustained improvement? That to me is worrisome.

He can be, but sadly the decision making isn't always sound as to when he should be using it and taking off for a few yards as opposed to attempting an ill advised throw into coverage.

His decision making is his biggest weakness I dunno if it's just his big flaw he has always had or being shell shocked in his first 3-4 seasons as a bear but he seems to shoot himself in the foot an awful lot. that's his biggest flaw and while I don't like it any more than most I still see the good qualities in the guy. I have enjoyed us actually having an nfl quality starting qb for what the third time in most of our lives? we had Kramer jimmy mac and Cutler everyone else has been pretty much total scrub city.

heres too hoping they find us an actual elite qb the next go around fellas

jack-gif-gif-gif

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Isn't that what you've been doing? We already know who likes Cutler and who doesn't so why keep bringing it up? In honor of folks like you and mongo who feel the need to talk Cutler hourly I shall tell you in every thread how much I dislike milk. If it becomes redundant and you've seen me post about it before, just ignore it

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can't dislike milk. It's undislikable.