Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@dbldrew bro I know you're out to prove that @remydat Isn't the hunter that YOU are but he's already admitted it hundreds of posts ago. He isn't. He does NOT hide up in trees above turkeys or deer, and doesn't use all sorts of tech. He literally has said he doesn't, pages ago. Let it go bro, he doesn't even tie his masculinity to killing animals bro so you can move off that too lol.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is what you’ve been going on about for 700 posts? They shit bigger deers than this in Iowa
no Im going on about @remydat lied again like he did with his JV football experience and he has been in full vortex/lying through his teeth mode

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew bro I know you're out to prove that @remydat Isn't the hunter that YOU are but he's already admitted it hundreds of posts ago. He isn't. He does NOT hide up in trees above turkeys or deer, and doesn't use all sorts of tech. He literally has said he doesn't, pages ago. Let it go bro, he doesn't even tie his masculinity to killing animals bro so you can move off that too lol.
just imagine how great it would be for you and all your troll buddies if @remydat posted proof like i did and shut me up?

Funny how that hasnt happened.. he might be stupid when it comes to hunting, but at least he is smart enough to know i will find whatever image he downloads as his "proof" and embarrass him even more, so he hasnt done it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
no Im going on about @remydat lied again like he did with his JV football experience and he has been in full vortex/lying through his teeth mode

So this has nothing to do with hunting at all? You just wanted to passive aggressively get back at him from a previous vortex he slam dunked on your face and sent you into this wack ass spiral you've been on for days?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Page 29 post 577

Please don't drag me into your childish, lying troll effort about links. Thanks

Page 29 post 577

I have completed this entire thread. He doesn't hunt. He is a phony. Imagine coming on a Chicago sports message board and lying to everyone about hunting. What a dick.

IMG_20231104_092939021.jpg

here is the 9 point I shot this last fall..

RSVju93.png

Reactions: MDB111™

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
just imagine how great it would be for you and all your troll buddies if @remydat posted proof like i did and shut me up?

Funny how that hasnt happened.. he might be stupid when it comes to hunting, but at least he is smart enough to know i will find whatever image he downloads as his "proof" and embarrass him even more, so he hasnt done it.
Why does he need to have proof that he's hunted for you?

I've hunted since I was a kid and have no proof lying around.

Plenty of hunters get what they've harvested processed, eat it and just love life without hanging antlers or stuffed lil birds corpses on their walls.

Stop being so weird bro.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Please don't drag me into your childish, lying troll effort about links. Thanks

Page 29 post 577

IMG_20231104_092939021.jpg

here is the 9 point I shot this last fall..

View attachment 38774

Reactions: MDB111™

Why did you run into the thread and search up this shit if you don't want want to be involved?

Hey b^tch, ( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 )..... I was minding my own business when MDB111™ initiated the contact with me in link #759 of this thread. Now stop running up behind my sh*t hole here at the CCS forum...with your b*tchy , covert insults. You been told this many times adhere to it

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey b^tch, ( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 )..... I was minding my own business when MDB111™ initiated the contact with me in link #759 of this thread. Now stop running up behind my sh*t hole here at the CCS forum...with your b*tchy , covert insults. You been told this many times adhere to it

WHAT THE HECK

@Penny Traitor - I feel threatened

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

WHAT THE HECK

@Penny Traitor - I feel threatened

@Penny Traitor
( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 ).

I have lots of documented proof where this individual has initiated, unprovoked, unwarranted personal attacks and insults.