Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
The bolded words are contradictory.

You really believe the Cubs aren't one of the top revenue and top profit teams in the league?

Or would you like to continue your petty little splitting hair game?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
And the whole time that Theo was drafting these guys, they were in 1st or 2nd place. BOTH!

But that can't be.

Our experts like willstraw have said it is better to draft in the top 5 and you can't build a strong farm system if you are actually winning games.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really believe the Cubs aren't one of the top revenue and top profit teams in the league?

Or would you like to continue your petty little splitting hair game?

I just love the fact, correct usage of that word, you insist on claiming things that are facts when the very words you use indicate that they are not in fact facts.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
I just love the fact, correct usage of that word, you insist on claiming things that are facts when the very words you use indicate that they are not in fact facts.

It's called typing fast.

I just love the fact that you completely ignore the question because you don't like the answer you have to give.

And shouldnt you guys be doing something about the stalkers being created here instead of arguing semantics?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called typing fast.

I just love the fact that you completely ignore the question because you don't like the answer you have to give.

And shouldnt you guys be doing something about the stalkers being created here instead of arguing semantics?
So you were wrong in claiming that was fact. Good to know.

It is good to know that my efforts on your stalker issues have been appreciated. Can't see why you suffer from such issues.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
So you were wrong in claiming that was fact. Good to know.

It is good to know that my efforts on your stalker issues have been appreciated. Can't see why you suffer from such issues.

Never said I was wrong in claiming it was a fact. Said I was typing fast.

You still haven't answered the question......

You did fine on the first stalker account that was created, still waiting for something to be done about the second one though. Doesn't seem like much was done to prevent him from returning.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never said I was wrong in claiming it was a fact. Said I was typing fast.

You still haven't answered the question......

You did fine on the first stalker account that was created, still waiting for something to be done about the second one though. Doesn't seem like much was done to prevent him from returning.
Given your attitude on the matter I see little reason to continue conversing with you in a civil manner. Has said person thanked anyone in the past few days?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is a hint. Go try to search for the most recent account that was created.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Given your attitude on the matter I see little reason to continue conversing with you in a civil manner. Has said person thanked anyone in the past few days?

Gotcha.

So the moderator will only assist those that buy into the corporate line that the team is poor and not making any money and turn a blind eye to a potentially dangerous situation.

And my attitude sucks??

Because I point out the stupidity of believing the Cubs are too poor to field a quality major league team and hasn't hit a little icon on a website?

Really?

We both know I thanked you multiple times for looking into the first situation, so don't lie that I wasn't appreciative.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotcha.

So the moderator will only assist those that buy into the corporate line that the team is poor and not making any money and turn a blind eye to a potentially dangerous situation.

And my attitude sucks??

Because I point out the stupidity of believing the Cubs are too poor to field a quality major league team?

Really?
Is your second stalker account still listed on the member list? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Is your second stalker account still listed on the member list? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

It isn't on the list only because the account hasn't been verified.

it hasn't been deleted either though.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Nope.

But only because they are likely to not log in again.

Anyways we were conversing just fine until you ignored that main points being made and wanting to play petty little word semantic games and ignoring an question you don't like the answer to.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope.

But only because they are likely to not log in again.

Anyways we were conversing just fine until you ignored that main points being made and wanting to play petty little word semantic games and ignoring an question you don't like the answer to.

And the cause of that is because you want to question me about how I handle my responsibilities here. Which is fucking ridiculous considering the amount of time I have had to waste handling these issues. I have been diligent and even handed in all matters that have come accross my plate in the busiest time of year for me. Since you changed the conversation to those issues than I feel no need to continue talking to you in a civil manner.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
And the cause of that is because you want to question me about how I handle my responsibilities here.

Flat out false.

You played your little girl word semantic games before I questioned your responsibilities.

Sorry, but that is a fact.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flat out false.

You played your little girl word semantic games before I questioned your responsibilities.

Sorry, but that is a fact.
Again I can't imagine why you have these issues with stalkers...

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Again I can't imagine why you have these issues with stalkers...

Again, ignore the questions you don't want to have to give the answers to and change the subject.

Well done. Great example you set.