Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, ignore the questions you don't want to have to give the answers to and change the subject.

Well done. Great example you set.
You want me to discuss baseball in a civil manner where I actually engage you about the topic and not various insults? Ball is in your court to stop being a raging douchebag the entire time. Until then I will continue to treat you the way you have treated me. That is the example you have set.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
You want me to discuss baseball in a civil manner where I actually engage you about the topic and not various insults? Ball is in your court to stop being a raging douchebag the entire time. Until then I will continue to treat you the way you have treated me. That is the example you have set.

Answer the question provided and asking multiple times for a response has put the ball in your court.

I treated you civil up to the time you decided to be a raging douchebag and play little girl word semantic games. That is the example you have set.

Sorry bro.

You didn't want to give an answer you didn't like and tried to avoid it playing word games and got called on it.

You have now a third or fourth or fifth opportunity, ive lost count now, to return the conversation to baseball and off your petty word games to answer the question asked you.

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Answer the question provided and asking multiple times for a response has put the ball in your court.

I treated you civil up to the time you decided to be a raging douchebag and play little girl word semantic games. That is the example you have set.

Sorry bro.

You didn't want to give an answer you didn't like and tried to avoid it playing word games and got called on it.

You have now a third or fourth or fifth opportunity, ive lost count now, to return the conversation to baseball and off your petty word games to answer the question asked you.

If the question was, is KB a raging dick; the answer is yes.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sorry bro.

You got called out for continued misuse of the word fact and you didn't like it. That is why you decided to question my use of time on this message board. Go back look at the other times when you actually engage me in a real converstaion and I have been more than willing to talk baseball with you. At this point I have no desire to continue talking baseball when you decided that the appropriate response was to be a raging douchebag about things that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, bro.

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
All I have to say to Kbisback and your strong desire to sign big Free Agents..

-How are the Angels doing with that? Spent big money on Pujols, Hamilton, Wilson.. its getting them really far isnt it?
-How did spending big money on free agents do for Miami... that lasted long didnt it?
-How did spending big money do for Boston? Didnt do anything did it?(Theo realizes he made mistakes spending huge money on Lackey&Crawford, hesitant to do it again)
-How had spending big money helped Toronto? They are off to a great start, aren't they?
-How did it do for the Cubs with Soriano? It got them really far didnt it? back to back sweeps is what you want?

Are any of these teams that spend huge money on free agents winning World Series? Nope

-Cardinals constantly bring up good players through smart drafting and a good player development system in their organization along with good scouting. Holliday was their only big FA signing.

-Giants. Did they do any big free agent signing? nope. Thye spent big money Zito many years before.

-Look at teams that are successful, they bring up players through their own system and continue that success. I can break it down for you.

Phillies(when they won in 08)- Hamels, Rollins, Victorino, Howard. A lot of their own players
Rays- Longoria, Crawford, Upton, Price, Garza, Shields, Kazmir(he was good in 08). Again, their own players.
Cardinals- Wainright, Carpenter, Pujols, Craig, Freeze, Jay, Molina, Garcia, Loshe, NOW Miller, Tavares, Carpenter- A lot of their own players
Rangers- Hamilton wasnt initially their own but he got on track their(never spent big on him), Kinsler, Andrus, Lewis, Harrison, Feldman, Holland

i could go through others but until you let go off your terrible pride, youll never understand this

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
You got called out for continued misuse of the word fact and you didn't like it. That is why you decided to question my use of time on this message board. Go back look at the other times when you actually engage me in a real converstaion and I have been more than willing to talk baseball with you. At this point I have no desire to continue talking baseball when you decided that the appropriate response was to be a raging douchebag about things that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, bro.

That is what I thought.

Too much of a punk to answer the most important question because the answer is completely opposite to what you have been whining and crying about.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is what I thought.

Too much of a punk to answer the most important question because the answer is completely opposite to what you have been whining and crying about.
cry_baby.jpg

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Are any of these teams that spend huge money on free agents winning World Series? Nope

Once again no one has ever said that spending huge money guarantees winning the World Series, only that it gives you a better chance.

Keep making shit up though.

-Cardinals constantly bring up good players through smart drafting and a good player development system in their organization along with good scouting. Holliday was their only big FA signing.

And they have done that mostly drafting in the bottom half of the draft.

You know that winning and building the farm system that you constantly argue is impossible and the Cubs must lose to pick in the top 5 to do.

-Look at teams that are successful, they bring up players through their own system and continue that success. I can break it down for you.

No need to.

Because no one has ever said the Cubs should ignore the farm system.

EVERYONE agrees the Cubs should build a strong farm system.

Only smart people say you can field a good major league team while doing it.

Idiots like yourself say the Cubs have to lose 100 games and draft in the top 5 to do it.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Don't like having it pointed out that the answers to the questions would make you look very dumb do you?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't like having it pointed out that the answers to the questions would make you look very dumb do you?
[video=youtube;5bslu64OftQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ[/video]

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notice how he won't quote my last post... since ya know it's true and all.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
:smoke: :rolling: yeah our major league team wasn't in shambles or anything when Theo got here... we were in the hunt man!

There is a lot of area between in shambles and in the hunt.

Sorry that is too complicated for your caveman mind to comprehend.

Here seems to be your grasp of baseball.....

World Series win good.

Everything else bad.

Sorry, but intelligent people can grasp that there are many, many layers between the two.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a lot of area between in shambles and in the hunt.

Sorry that is too complicated for your caveman mind to comprehend.

Here seems to be your grasp of baseball.....

World Series win good.

Everything else bad.

Sorry, but intelligent people can grasp that there are many, many layers between the two.

oh sorry.. forgot your puny mind thinks .500 baseball is good every year!

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry forgot that your superior intellect thought a top 5 pick every year was good.

2 bad years lasts forever what are you one of those 100 year old men at Wrigley with the beard to your nuts hoping for a chip every day? Jesus you act as if as I've said a ton of times that we were in shambles when Theo got here. Not sure how that's hard to comprehend.But you'll comment back with a huh???? and then insult my intelligence and throw out more of your opinion as if it's fact.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
2 bad years lasts forever what are you one of those 100 year old men at Wrigley with the beard to your nuts hoping for a chip every day? Jesus you act as if as I've said a ton of times that we were in shambles when Theo got here. Not sure how that's hard to comprehend.But you'll comment back with a huh???? and then insult my intelligence and throw out more of your opinion as if it's fact.

Son.

Put down the bong.

Holy shit, this is the future of our country??

How the heck did this guy even get out of grade school?

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Son.

Put down the bong.

Holy shit, this is the future of our country??

How the heck did this guy even get out of grade school?

Can't say I'm surprised by this wallop of a comment.