Kapernick settles collusion case against the NFL

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just can’t get over how played the NFL owners got by Trump.

99% of fans didn’t care. Those ass clowns buring their tickets didn’t matter. They still did record numbers and they got sucked into the Trump media vortex.

32 billionaires got played. 1 of them signs him to a backup deal and it saves the league 80 million.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

99% of fans didn’t care. Those ass clowns buring their tickets didn’t matter. They still did record numbers and they got sucked into the Trump media vortex.

32 billionaires got played. 1 of them signs him to a backup deal and it saves the league 80 million.

What were they afraid he was gonna do cancel the games?

It makes no sense these owners were so stupid.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm referring too his Trubisky seed.

KALYORx.gif

Are those numbers not similar to Trubs? I spoke the truth. If that is seeding then so be it. A lot of double standards on here it seems.

Guess we judge how good a QB played in the past based on whether we like their politics today.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the narrative that the owners (or at least a significant number of them) have a plantation mentality is correct.

Unfortunately losing this case is not going to make them see the world any differently.

The NFL PR machine is already in high gear touting player involvement in anti gun violence projects etc. that are supposed to show how they care about issues facing young blacks.

This is supposed to make us forget they just blacklisted a guy for standing up against racist violence? And I'll bet the PA is going along with it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are those numbers not similar to Trubs? I spoke the truth. If that is seeding then so be it. A lot of double standards on here it seems.

Guess we judge how good a QB played in the past based on whether we like their politics today.

lol, nice try remy

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good for Kap. Once again, the NFL comes out looking like morons. Business as usual.

Those morons are still making money hand over fist. Its uncanny how bad of a public image the NFL has yet there is no end in sight to the uptick in revenue year over year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok, Squidward got paid. Hopefully he doesn't try to find a new way to stay relevant.

So let me get this straight. He already had a platform with his money and fame to SJW it up how he saw fit. Now, after he just got a big chunk of change from the NFL...you think he's done? He's probably going to go full trigglypuff SJW with that wad of cash.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight. He already had a platform with his money and fame to SJW it up how he saw fit. Now, after he just got a big chunk of change from the NFL...you think he's done? He's probably going to go full trigglypuff SJW with that wad of cash.

I just dont see him parting with much, if any of that money. And now that he cant use the nfl tv time as said platform, i really do think his involvement in the future goes much more unnoticed (if there even is any). You can only make so many nike commercials....

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
unfortunately....this is a old, tired, baseless narrative that one uses to minimize the success of another. ( ....and doesn't like someone)

It's like saying....' If john doe didn't have a dependable car, betcha he wouldn't make it to work, in the 'burbs every day.'

Or

If Bradshaw & Montana didn't have good wr's, they'd have never gone to the SB.
'[/I] "Only reason".... 'Joe Blow's wife is such a good is she was handed down her grandma's cookbook'

"Only reason" she's a queen, is that she ain't got balls. We can go on & on with this foolishness....when one just doesn't like someone

tldr: to disparage someone.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They got played, hard. The whole thing was a win win for Trump.

First, he had an axe to grind with the NFL. This goes back to when he destroyed the USFL by trying to fight the NFL and lost bigly. Then he tried to buy the Bills and the league shut him out. His fragile little ego couldn't take that.

Second, he got to rile up all of the racists in his base under the guise of patriotism.

IMHO the NFL should have gone on a PR counter attack instead of placating.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The last time I seen Colin play he was being outplayed by Matt Barkley.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Those morons are still making money hand over fist. Its uncanny how bad of a public image the NFL has yet there is no end in sight to the uptick in revenue year over year.

It has become idiot proof for owners and Roger.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

First, he had an axe to grind with the NFL. This goes back to when he destroyed the USFL by trying to fight the NFL and lost bigly. Then he tried to buy the Bills and the league shut him out. His fragile little ego couldn't take that.

Second, he got to rile up all of the racists in his base under the guise of patriotism.

My guess is if it happened this season they would have fought back, Trump has spent most of 2 years marginalizing himself and pushing away all but the psycho Maga people.

At the time I think the owners over valued his popularity. Not realizing his base is a small percentage of people and a tiny percentage of NFL fans.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

NFL should sue trump for using exec office to bully private biz

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Most NFL owners are MAGAtards and fascist corporatists themselves.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I thought protesting also meant taking a risk. You take a risk to do the right thing, right? Did MLK get millions after being in prison?