Kellen Mond

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Ok this is just his opinion about something not at all related to the subject matter of this thread. Did I start this thread saying that Kellen Mond should run for office or something?

Should people at every job interview ask you your political views and then reject/accept you on that basis even if it has nothing to do with whether you're qualified for the job or not? That seems like what you're advocating for, and it's quite dystopian if you ask me. I wouldn't want to live in that world.

@Grimson I don't know who this guy is but he seems upset.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Great. Another career backup?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
This would be a complete desperation pick, and a complete waste of a pick...any pick. Besides having a lot of college starts, he really has nothing that says “this is a legit NFL QB prospect,”

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He looked like absolute garbage in the senior bowl he looks dumb out there slow as fuck to diagnose and read or make a decision, that's why I like Mac Jones and Davis mills.
supposedly Belichik has taken a shine to Mills

TL1961

Liked Posts:
A “game manager “ with no deep ball? No thanks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
A “game manager “ with no deep ball? No thanks.
Look as long he's not Chad Pennington (and Kellen Mond is definitely not that) I wouldn't sweat arm strength at all. Dime a dozen trait, what you really are looking for is accuracy. Don't know enough about Kellen Mond to really say whether he's got accuracy that can translate to the pros.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don't mind in the 3rd round or later. He's basically a game manager

Yeah i'm not too keen on drafting Mond in the 2nd round but i'm not one to play scout or draft expert cause IMO all this kids obviously have talent but what it takes to make it at that top level in the NFL is the stuff that goes on between the ears and i have no way of knowing which of these kids, especially the non 1st round kids, has what it takes between the ears.

Gotta have the confidence in yourself, the smarts, the no fear in the pocket and the ability to read defenses. If our scouts and coaches and GM don't think these kids have any of that then i can't see wasting a 2nd round pick on one and would rather swing on a Ehlinger or J.Newman or whoever in the mid to late rounds and then figure it out next offseason.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You can take the Super Bowls and I'll take Gisele's bank account.
giphy.gif

I'll take that hard body and have my way with it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not a fan of Mond. Profile reads like he will be out of the league in 3 to 4 years.