Kevin Durant sweepstakes

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And you still don't get that the Bulls aren't winning with Durant. You also don't get that they have to get rid of players regardless of whether he comes here or not. The only thing that really matters are wins and losses. Durant doesn't move the needle enough in the win column to justify signing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:obama:
You guys are as out of touch with reality as the Bulls front office. No wonder the rest of the country thinks we're idiots.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just dont even know anymore...

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ChiSoxCity is in the running for POY.

Maybe, but I wouldn't sign him to a multiyear contract. Ccs is rebuilding. I wouldn't even sign him for the sole purpose of blocking him from other message boards.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
One thing for certain: I would not discourage him from posting elsewhere.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Durant is like Von Miller, if he chooses you you fucking sign him. No question.

And yes, you can build around Durant are you kidding me?

Stop talking. Anyone who wouldn't sign Durant is in disagreement with all 30 NBA GMs, the truth, and needs to dial back belief in their own bullshit.

Do you realize Durant is the type of player other FA's want to play with? If you have Durant, you are in the Westbrook sweepstakes, and every big FA sweepstakes in the near future until you reach salary cap hell. They all want to play with Durant in Chicago. Rose couldn't share a torch or hold one, so our situation is what it is.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Durant is like Von Miller, if he chooses you you fucking sign him. No question.

And yes, you can build around Durant are you kidding me?

Stop talking. Anyone who wouldn't sign Durant is in disagreement with all 30 NBA GMs, the truth, and needs to dial back belief in their own bullshit.

Do you realize Durant is the type of player other FA's want to play with? If you have Durant, you are in the Westbrook sweepstakes, and every big FA sweepstakes in the near future until you reach salary cap hell. They all want to play with Durant in Chicago. Rose couldn't share a torch or hold one, so our situation is what it is.

Who gives a shit who you'd sign or wouldn't sign in your imaginary world? I'd sign him too if it made sense to do so.

IT'S NOT-FUCKING-HAPPENING! THIS TEAM IS A DUMPSTER FIRE! NO ONE IS COMING TO THE BULLS! FORGET IT. FOCUS ON THE REBUILD WITH NOAH, ROSE, TAJ, AND HOPEFULLY BUTLER GONE. THAT IS YOUR REALITY AS A BULLS FAN RIGHT NOW.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit who you'd sign or wouldn't sign in your imaginary world? I'd sign him too if it made sense to do so.

IT'S NOT-FUCKING-HAPPENING! THIS TEAM IS A DUMPSTER FIRE! NO ONE IS COMING TO THE BULLS! FORGET IT. FOCUS ON THE REBUILD WITH NOAH, ROSE, TAJ, AND HOPEFULLY BUTLER GONE. THAT IS YOUR REALITY AS A BULLS FAN RIGHT NOW.

wait... so this whole time we've been arguing with you for no reason, because you agree with us, but just are too dense to realize it?

This is great.. truly great

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't know why CSC is so against the Durant signing, as a matter of fact the timing/situation is EXACTLY right.

We sign Durant to for 5 seasons, but we send him to the Hoffman Estates D-League Team. Think about it:
1. We are in a rebuild, and one of the best players in the league never helps anyone.
2. In 2-3 seasons when we are ready, we call Durant back up from the D-League with an already stacked roster.
3. Durant takes his time in D-League to learn Fred's offense.
4. We prevent 29 other teams from signing Durant.

Perfect scenario if you ask me.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It always makes sense to sign a prime Durant to a max contract ChiCity....always.

Is it happening? no...it aint happening. I don't expect it to. But like everyone else you throw your situation into the hat and the dollars are there no matter who you have to trade, who you have to fire....if Durant wants the Bulls Durant would be the Bulls.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
wait... so this whole time we've been arguing with you for no reason, because you agree with us, but just are too dense to realize it?

This is great.. truly great

Wait.. it's true you are a dumbass. You're arguing about getting players in some fantasy world. I'm telling why it won't happen, and why the Bulls are better off blowing this shit roster up. You don't put spackle on a house that's about to crumble. You rebuild the damn thing. The only way the Bulls could sign Durant is if they get rid of a max player and another substantial contract. They would still suck with no cap space to improve, or picks to restock supporting talent. But Bulls fans love the status quo, don't they? You don't mind getting your ass kicked by LeBron or the fucking Wizards every year. It's something you can hang your hat on: win 40+ games, get bitchslapped out of the playoffs.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait.. it's true you are a dumbass. You're arguing about getting players in some fantasy world. I'm telling why it won't happen, and why the Bulls are better off blowing this shit roster up. You don't put spackle on a house that's about to crumble. You rebuild the damn thing. The only way the Bulls could sign Durant is if they get rid of a max player and another substantial contract. They would still suck with no cap space to improve, or picks to restock supporting talent. But Bulls fans love the status quo, don't they? You don't mind getting your ass kicked by LeBron or the fucking Wizards every year. It's something you can hang your hat on: win 40+ games, get bitchslapped out of the playoffs.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ChiCity,

Simple question.

If the Bulls had the available CAP space, would you be in favor of signing Kevin Durant?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did this Special person just compare Kevin Durant to spackle?

Is this real life?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
ChiCity,

Simple question.

If the Bulls had the available CAP space, would you be in favor of signing Kevin Durant?

I've already explained my position on this. What is it you don't understand?

The Bulls have bigger issue than landing a FA like Durant. Until they address them, no one player in this league gets the Bulls closer to winning a championship. That should be the goal. Not dreaming about some player coming here because "it would be cool" to have him. You have to think strategically if you're the Bulls. Make good trades, get lottery picks, acquire young talent, go after the big fish in a few years, dominate for years to come. That's how championship rosters are made.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
ChiCity,

Simple question.

Lemme ask you a question.

If you are Kevin Durant, would you come here?