Kevin Mawae: Brian Urlacher Was A Better Middle Linebacker Than Ray Lewis

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Ray Lewis won the two Superbowls with an offense that was lead by Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco (even though Joe played out of his mind in the playoffs).

Both of those teams won because of that dominate defense that featured Ray Lewis.

Yes and a better offense than we had still if we had flacco vs manning we would have won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Sorry man, I should have said the backwoods of Texas. I've lived in Houston for 4 years prior to the influx of refugees from Louisiana, so it was nice then. Also love San Antonio. My apologies to the non rednecks from Texas.

No your not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The only game that comes to my mind that urlacher looked like a practice squad bitch was against the Steelers when old man bettis ran over him over and over again

Other then that game he was one of my favorite bears to ever watch play. We would be damn lucky if we could ever find someone of his caliber again. My favorite bears of that era was mike brown and urlacher by far and Tillman and Alex brown get honorable mentions.

Urlacher and Lewis were two different type of lb and both were great in the systems they played in. Both were lucky they weren’t missused

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Sorry man, I should have said the backwoods of Texas. I've lived in Houston for 4 years prior to the influx of refugees from Louisiana, so it was nice then. Also love San Antonio. My apologies to the non rednecks from Texas.

I'm from Chicago but I get down there quite a bit. I love Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin and San Antonio.

AussieBear

San Antonio is one of my favorite cities, I have never been to Austin or Dallas though.

san antonio is okay.. austin to a degree.. i lived in both.. never was a fan of big hair wanna be hollywood dallas.... only went for a few games.. didnt stay fer nuffin else..

austin is basically far far far south dallas n far north san antonio.. i swear its basically cement from the river walk to dealey plaza in dallas and beyond.. so developed.. had friends who lived in san antonio but worked in austin and a few who lived in austin and be worked in san antonio. i loved da mexicans n they food... da texas bbq.... but fuck da texas heat..

Liked Posts:
san antonio is okay.. austin to a degree.. i lived in both.. never was a fan of big hair wanna be hollywood dallas.... only went for a few games.. didnt stay fer nuffin else..

austin is basically far far far south dallas n far north san antonio.. i swear its basically cement from the river walk to dealey plaza in dallas and beyond.. so developed.. had friends who lived in san antonio but worked in austin and a few who lived in austin and be worked in san antonio. i loved da mexicans n they food... da texas bbq.... but fuck da texas heat..

Yeah Aussie, the Texas heat killed me. You must hate the stretch of weather you just went through recently if you hated the Texas heat.

AussieBear

Yeah Aussie, the Texas heat killed me. You must hate the stretch of weather you just went through recently if you hated the Texas heat.

we left lower australia and are up in the mountains.. will get some heat but not like where we use to live.. it was actually 50 ish degree yesterday for most of the morning.. but got up into the 70s.. high 80s is the norm for hot summers here with some 90 degree days.. but endless 100 degree days like down the mountain ... nah.. however, our uv index be super high and getting sun burns quick and skin cancer is the norm..

Liked Posts:
we left lower australia and are up in the mountains.. will get some heat but not like where we use to live.. it was actually 50 ish degree yesterday for most of the morning.. but got up into the 70s.. high 80s is the norm for hot summers here with some 90 degree days.. but endless 100 degree days like down the mountain ... nah.. however, our uv index be super high and getting sun burns quick and skin cancer is the norm..

Damn man, stay inside.

AussieBear

Damn man, stay inside.

its like chicago winters.. just gotta deal with it whether you like it or not... my fam just goes sunscreen all day long and hat.. ill burn but it depends on how dark i am at the time as to how easy ill burn.. i go from winter indoor vampire pale to summer slighty roasted coffee.. mut dna.. weird shit yo.. real human chameleon

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:

Favorite picture of Urlacher.

Liked Posts:
He was in declining health and the Bears made him an offer and he felt disrespected, get over it Brian. I applaud Emery for not giving him a big contract based on past achievements. Those sorts of things only shackle teams.