Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh thank god we have Chris Ballard's fucking hindsight opinion.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Get well soon White

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread is exactly what is wrong with this message board.

There is no way you can be stupid enough to suggest cutting a top 10 draft pick because of a minor injury.

So what is the point of this thread, because I don't see how this is funny... If your not serious and not funny then what the hell is the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

There is no way you can be stupid enough to suggest cutting a top 10 draft pick because of a minor injury.

So what is the point of this thread, because I don't see how this is funny... If your not serious and not funny then what the hell is the point?

Seriously, I'm sick of your spam. Knock it off before you are reported.

There are enough trolls on this site and you don't need to add to that dynamic.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
He's on that Gaines Adams level.

image.jpg

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:

I agree.

Fyi everyone, if you don't play you don't get payed. I'm sure there are injury clauses but even with that, rookie contracts aren't huge.

Oh, lastly, you guys are fuctarded. Lol, at the trying to justify and rationalize cutting our 1st round pick. I thought the draft was the most ignorant time of the year.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously, I'm sick of your spam. Knock it off before you are reported.

There are enough trolls on this site and you don't need to add to that dynamic.

This is why it would not make sense, he signed a four-year $16 million contract with 10 million of that being a signing bonus. So no matter what we're on the hook for the 10 million over the course of the next four years. would also be on the hook for this years salary as well.

If we were to cut him we would only save an additional 1.1 million next season and 1.9 million in 2017. I don't think they'll be any issues securing cap space for signing Alshon, because will have the 10,000,000+ from unloading Jared Allen.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Satiche and Larsonite:

What do you guys think about my plan to salvage Pace's first first round pick by moving him to RT? A year should be plenty of time to put on 100-150 pounds.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
This is why it would not make sense, he signed a four-year $16 million contract with 10 million of that being a signing bonus. So no matter what we're on the hook for the 10 million over the course of the next four years. would also be on the hook for this years salary as well.

If we were to cut him we would only save an additional 1.1 million next season and 1.9 million in 2017. I don't think they'll be any issues securing cap space for signing Alshon, because will have the 10,000,000+ from unloading Jared Allen.

These kinda of insightfull posts aren't welcome round here. Need more shin jokes.