Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
For what its worth, my sister who is a physical therapist says the rod is there for long-term stability. Thinks it has no affect on long term athletic ability. It is a bone and it got strengthed. Only problem is if it got injured again.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Listen, I know a lot of people are upset about white, but I'm not interested in the whole bitch fest. When life hands me lemons, I try to find some ice tea and make an Arnold Palmer. I look for solutions, not more problems. You guys can call me stupid all u want, but if exploring options is stupid, you have nothing to contribute to this thread but negativity and there's plenty of other threads for that. Try being constructive if you're gonna criticize people for looking for a silver lining, otherwise you are just a hypocrite.

You want a sure fire solution to the Kevin white problem?
Let's pool our money and put up a billboard to beg for shin donations.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
just the fact that a rod needed to be implanted for stability in the first place is a concern, is it not?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not surprising, this plan is a little to heavy and intricate for some of the weaker minds on this board. You can't MAKE someone get it, but I do wish I could KILL the people that don't.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just edited out the gore pictures. Please leave those at the door guys.

Thank you for not closing this thread. It is very important that we get to 500 posts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
?????

619QY4pLfSL._UL1500_.jpg

LOL. :beer:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a fucking dumb topic. You don't cut 1st round talent before they've even seen the field. Rookie contracts are cheap.

Well, you are dealing with Bears fans so you need to lower your expectations. You need to put your mindset at the 5th grade level. Then everything becomes crystal clear. Of course you don't cut a 1st round pick. It is horribly short sighted and misunderstood to even consider White a bust. So, think 5th grade and you will get it.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Threads just got merged or something.

#shinplant

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
threads got cobbled together just like kevin whites shin.

then immediately fell apart.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kevin White

Can we have ONE thread to talk about White? FFS..

Why is every thread getting locked? He's a chicago bears player and we're on a chicago bears message board.

I think the mods have lost it...

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Bottom Line is this:

Chris Ballard would have went defense heavy in this draft, ESPECIALLY, with our 1st overall pick, Which BTW was trading up to get DT from USC, Leonard Willaims, especially when he fell to #6. CB would have traded up to get him.