Kliff Kingsbury the Washington OC: The trade may happen!!!!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I have to admit that you saying his 4th quarter and 3rd down numbers don't bother you at all is an issue IMO. Yeah Getsy is to blame on some for sure but good/great QB's make things happen even if the called play didn't look right. Can't blame it all on Getsy because many QB's with Getsy calling plays would make it work.
Don’t worry. It’s a long off season. Somebody is going to break down the all22 of every 3rd down opportunity Fields had and determine if it was Getsy or Fields. I’m sure once the Getsy percentage gets removed, his stats’ll be around the league norm.

Yeah, I don’t blame a QB for executing the play as called. There was one play where the FB was the first read and the CB just sat on the route. Fields got blamed for not seeing the open man, Kmet I think. Now, he ran the play as designed and fought shit for it. Who thinks putting a 4.6 FB is going to scare a 4.40 CB? I’m not blaming a QB for going through progressions and following the plan. It is quite literally what they should be doing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m saying he could be very good. I’m also saying that maybe, just maybe he could have been even better in college and that maybe it was his QB. You know. Just sayin’.
So what do you think, 4th round?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
So what do you think, 4th round?
With his speed? Tough.
This is a very deep WR class.
Mock draft database has him going undrafted. I could see him taken in the 6th or 7th by a team who already has a good X.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With his speed? Tough.
Mock draft database has him going undrafted. I could see him taken in the 6th or 7th by a team who already has a good X.
So not the huge asset that made Caleb what he's considered. Top be fair, I could see a team projecting him like Tyler Scott with better hands and twitch but less top speed. If he doesn't low 4.4 in his 40, he probably slides.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
So not the huge asset that made Caleb what he's considered. Top be fair, I could see a team projecting him like Tyler Scott with better hands and twitch but less top speed. If he doesn't low 4.4 in his 40, he probably slides.
Uhm. No.
I don’t know how you came to the opposite conclusion, but as he rises up the draft boards, it negatively reflects upon Caleb Williams’ use of him and ability. If he’s just a highly prized recruit coming out of high school who was a flash in the pan, became a UDFA, and didn’t even make it out of a training camp, that would really show it was him and not CW. However, if, as we are seeing in real time, he is moving up draft boards, gets drafted (possibly by whatever team drafts CW), and becomes the next Tank Dell or Hollywood, it doesn’t bode well for CW..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Uhm. No.
I don’t know how you came to the opposite conclusion, but as he rises up the draft boards, it negatively reflects upon Caleb Williams’ use of him and ability. If he’s just a highly prized recruit coming out of high school who was a flash in the pan, became a UDFA, and didn’t even make it out of a training camp, that would really show it was him and not CW. However, if, as we are seeing in real time, he is moving up draft boards, gets drafted (possibly by whatever team drafts CW), and becomes the next Tank Dell or Hollywood, it doesn’t bode well for CW..
Wow. Talk about burning both sides of the Caleb hate candle. So, CW's less of a prospect because a guy that may go undrafted did well in one on ones in Senior Bowl practice. How bad does that make Daniels and Penix who will have catchers taken in the top 10?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Wow. Talk about burning both sides of the Caleb hate candle. So, CW's less of a prospect because a guy that may go undrafted did well in one on ones in Senior Bowl practice. How bad does that make Daniels and Penix who will have catchers taken in the top 10?
Wow!

1707096637903.png

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't imply shit and then pretend it didn't happen. Somewhere in this convo, your description of Washington went from great underutilized WR to a draft afterthought.

As for the underutilization:
12 games and had 52 catches for 963 yards for an average of 18.5 yards per catch, 6 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 142.4.

Wow is right. Splain this to me Lucy.
Tahj Washington is lighting it up at the Shrine Bowl. He was a very highly recruited, 3 star recruit coming out of High School. He was in a conversation for a top pick before this year. What did CW do with his talent? The same talent that, as he sat for his Bowl, was chanting now we got a team and his backup threw for how many TD's?

I’m saying he (Tahj) could be very good. I’m also saying that maybe, just maybe he could have been even better in college and that maybe it was his QB. You know. Just sayin’.

With his (Tahj) speed? Tough.
So I checked draft boards and couldn't find one that expected him to be drafted with those great stats you spun into some underutilized by Williams type of bullshit.

I mean, WTF and then that over my head crap. I like you, man but you're emo spinning and lashing out at what should be buds.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Don't imply shit and then pretend it didn't happen. Somewhere in this convo, your description of Washington went from great underutilized WR to a draft afterthought.
This was literally my point: maybe the Jordan of QB prospects didn’t utilize his receivers enough and turned Washington into a draft afterthought. Not sure if you know this but scouts rely on film MORE than the bowl games. So, he may be a lot better than his film. That is my point. Not sure how you missed it. Insert whoooooosh meme.
As for the underutilization:
12 games and had 52 catches for 963 yards for an average of 18.5 yards per catch, 6 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 142.4.

Wow is right. Splain this to me Lucy.
Imagine how much better he’d be with better quarterbacking. He was an elite prospect. This reflects that. How many tds did he get with Moss throwing to him? I’m having trouble reading. I’m pretty sure that Louisville was ranked at the time.
1707109268080.png
Insert whoooooosh meme here.
So I checked draft boards
I literally quoted mock draft database and said he’d be undrafted. MDD Is a database of all mockdrafts on the web. Don’t get mad at me if you don’t read what I wrote. Insert Whoosh meme.
and couldn't find one that expected him to be drafted with those great stats you spun into some underutilized by Williams type of bullshit.

I mean, WTF and then that over my head crap. I like you,
I like you, too. We’ll be back to buds in no time. Shit has to play out.
man but you're emo spinning and lashing out at what should be buds.
Are you losing your mind? He is moving from undrafted up boards to drafted. He may be better than he could have been under Williams. How you aren’t getting that is the whoosh meme you just ate.

Again, as he is garnering more attention, it will cast more doubt as to why as Williams held onto the ball and locked on with his happy feet, Mr. Generational couldn’t use him better.

If Washington continues to improve his draft stock, it would then be a dig at CW. Don’t get mad at me and dump my quotes because your ass can’t follow along.

Shit, where did I put that whoosh meme. I might need it again for your ass.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This was literally my point: maybe the Jordan of QB prospects didn’t utilize his receivers enough and turned Washington into a draft afterthought. Not sure if you know this but scouts rely on film MORE than the bowl games. So, he may be a lot better than his film. That is my point. Not sure how you missed it. Insert whoooooosh meme.

Imagine how much better he’d be with better quarterbacking. He was an elite prospect. This reflects that. How many tds did he get with Moss throwing to him? I’m having trouble reading. I’m pretty sure that Louisville was ranked at the time.
View attachment 34648
@BEARZOMBIE another sad example of CTEspn

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

View attachment 34648

I literally quoted mock draft database and said he’d be undrafted. MDD Is a database of all mockdrafts on the web. Don’t get mad at me if you don’t read what I wrote. Insert Whoosh meme.

Are you losing your mind? He is moving from undrafted up boards to drafted. He may be better than he could have been under Williams. How you aren’t getting that is the whoosh meme you just ate.

Again, as he is garnering more attention, it will cast more doubt as to why as Williams held onto the ball and locked on with his happy feet, Mr. Generational couldn’t use him better.

If Washington continues to improve his draft stock, it would then be a dig at CW. Don’t get mad at me and dump my quotes because your ass can’t follow along.

WTF are yo talking about? "held on to the ball?" "locked on with happy feet?"

CW at USC last season was 7th in passer rating and 6th in Passing YPG out of 133 schools.

Oh and if a top 25 WR in yards goes undrafted it has hella more to do with being 5'9" and running a pedestrian 40 than his college QB that lifted him with those limitations to top 25.

You are either trolling, really reaching for your Caleb hate, or had a stroke to the football intelligence lobe of your brain.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

View attachment 34648

What you said is easy to follow, it's just dumb. This is a perfect example of being inductively unreasonable. You're spinning nonsense to fit a narrative. Tahj Washington had 4 games last year with more yards and 10 with a higher WPC than that one. Your point is big nothing burger as any about 1 solitary game is anyway.

That said, the USC QB, Miller, could play every game like that and not be considered close to Caleb though when the time comes, he should get drafted (outside of round 1). He's a good player. You can also see clips of how happy and congratulatory Caleb is about the performance and for further perspective, 32 players skipped that game. Some teams adjust better than others. I won't judge Penix by just his bowl game, why would I judge Caleb by the game he didn't play when that's the norm for players in his position?

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does the OP want me to change the title for him? All LVR got was at least ) screens a game