Leonard Floyd has more sacks than Khalil Mack this year

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
i understand the effect of Donald but with how our defense runs floyd is a much better option. Quinn is a fish out of water in our defense.
Floyd would have been a good player in the bears d but a bad pass rusher. Pace recognized a pass rusher was needed and attempted to get one. It was hard to predict that quinn would suck this much. Pace's mistake was giving quinn a long term deal than a 1 year prove it deal.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Floyd would have been a good player in the bears d but a bad pass rusher. Pace recognized a pass rusher was needed and attempted to get one. It was hard to predict that quinn would suck this much. Pace's mistake was giving quinn a long term deal than a 1 year prove it deal.

i actually thought quinn would do better and I actually joked about him being a higher paid version of aaron lynch but that is not to far off. Either way we had a good defense with Floyd so for me even thou he wasnt that sack producer everyone wanted i go back to my theory which is no matter where someone is drafted if you are a solid nfl starter the pick was worth it