Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will have this game on the smaller TV above the fireplace and the black Hawks pre-season game with Bedard on the projector screen so I literally don't miss a second of games being broadcasted tonight on the TV.

Whomst are ccs football fans going to be routing for towards the game in terms of winning?

I will be hoping that the Lions win and exposing Jordan Love for just being okay at qb and not a franchise QB just a guy (jag) but also routing for a lot of injuries for both teams.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Man, Vick. I'm torn. Want the Lions to lose as much as possible just because they are the ass of the division. But I can't bring myself to actually root for the Packers... I will just watch the game and whoever dies, dies. Maybe a tie?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Man, Vick. I'm torn. Want the Lions to lose as much as possible just because they are the ass of the division. But I can't bring myself to actually root for the Packers... I will just watch the game and whoever dies, dies. Maybe a tie?
Let's let myselve make myselve perfectly clear I am not in any way scape or form trying to wish death upon any of the players in tonight's game but near death is literally on the table as long as it isn't career ending but at a maximum career threatening where they come back and are never the same.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Dardo and the B-Hawks are the only game I'm watching tonight. I may make an exception for the Braves game but that more depends on whether the Orioles are winning or not (need them to lose so the Braves clinch home field throughout playoffs). Otherwise, all I'll watch is Dardo and the B-Hawks.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
i picked hutchenson and i need it to be a damar hamlin level emergency bc that might cause his mom enough of an emotional crisis to find herself susceptible to my charms
The Hutch mother appears to have herselve a serious eating disorder or maybe perhaps is malnutritioned because she is literally thin as a rail and her arms are so boney like a skeletor it literally makes me want to vomit like she probably does after every meal!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
The Hutch mother appears to have herselve a serious eating disorder or maybe perhaps is malnutritioned because she is literally thin as a rail and her arms are so boney like a skeletor it literally makes me want to vomit like she probably does after every meal!
that's fine. i used to conquer thick ebony queens, but like Travis Kelce I have acquired a taste for middle aged white women with eating disorders.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will have this game on the smaller TV above the fireplace and the black Hawks pre-season game with Bedard on the projector screen so I literally don't miss a second of games being broadcasted tonight on the TV.

Whomst are ccs football fans going to be routing for towards the game in terms of winning?

I will be hoping that the Lions win and exposing Jordan Love for just being okay at qb and not a franchise QB just a guy (jag) but also routing for a lot of injuries for both teams.
You won't have this game on shit cause you don't exist. Your poll is cringe like all your irrelevant posts. You don't route for anyone. Rooting (correct spelling, you alt spaz) for injuries to happen is as lowlife as it gets. You need be routed down a bottomless pit. You are literally the dumbest fake alt I've ever seen.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
expecting the game to be close, VERY CLOSE, LIONS WIN

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You won't have this game on shit cause you don't exist. Your poll is cringe like all your irrelevant posts. You don't route for anyone. Rooting (correct spelling, you alt spaz) for injuries to happen is as lowlife as it gets. You need be routed down a bottomless pit. You are literally the dumbest fake alt I've ever seen.
It sounds to me like you have major mental health issues that need to be reconciled through pharmaceutical intervention and maybe perhaps up towards and including electro-shock therapies or even castration if it is as bad as it seems to look like it appears to be.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Let's let myselve make myselve perfectly clear I am not in any way scape or form trying to wish death upon any of the players in tonight's game but near death is literally on the table as long as it isn't career ending but at a maximum career threatening where they come back and are never the same.
Can I vote for Fields since you gave the option of them coming back from the injury but are never the same?

If he loses his legs, he is toast which is what is happening to his Chicago career. So nothing lost.

If he is injured and comes back to Chicago because no one wants to take a chance on an injured QB, that "never be the same" still has a small chance of changing for the better, thus, he will never be a QB who has lost his confidence and can't find his open receivers. Small chance of being good.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Can I vote for Fields since you gave the option of them coming back from the injury but are never the same?

If he loses his legs, he is toast which is what is happening to his Chicago career. So nothing lost.

If he is injured and comes back to Chicago because no one wants to take a chance on an injured QB, that "never be the same" still has a small chance of changing for the better, thus, he will never be a QB who has lost his confidence and can't find his open receivers. Small chance of being good.
Feilds is not playing tonight the bears play on Sunday against the Broncos.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'll be pulling for the Lions. Now that the Bears are out of the running for anything other than a top 3 pick, I'd like to see their fans (sans the trolls on this board) have something to cheer about this season, namely winning the division and seeing what can happen in the playoffs.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Sounds to me like you're that stupid HHM who has no real life so he spends all his time trying to make alts that are more cringe than himself..............as if that's even possible.
Clint here! Interesting profile!

Name Origin - "Spartan", Spartans, soldiers of Sparta, famous warriors and more famously known as gay pedophiles

Profile Picture Origin - Leonidas, King of the Gay Pedophiles of Sparta, depicted at all times shirtless by male actor Gerard Butler

Quote Origin - Socrates. Charged yet again with crimes against the male youth, this time "corruption of the youth". Sentenced to death.

Seems to be a pattern here. Are we sure this "Spartan" guy isn't Alan Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.