Malik Nabers is better than MHJ.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's my #2 behind Harrison. MHJ has been really good for the last two seasons now and has the size/speed combo you want. They have roughly the same yards and catches over the last two seasons but MHJ blows Nabers away in TDs over that span. Nabers reminds me of a DJ moore type, whereas MHJ seems closer to Julio Jones. Nabers also struggled with drops until this year. He's also not as good of a route runner. I personally have Nabers in a tier below MHJ all by himself. That said, I'm fine with either. Don't mind Odunze or Coleman either.
This. I love MHJ but Nabers is the next guy on my list. Going to be a very good WR class.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just read where Marvin Harrison might stay another year because he hasn't reached his goal of beating Michigan and winning the conference. He hasn't decided and said he's taking it one day at a time. Don't yell at me if this is already posted.

In other news, Manning said he is probably staying at Texas if Ewers comes back and Manning is second string..

Can't say I would agree with either of those decisions.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just read where Marvin Harrison might stay another year because he hasn't reached his goal of beating Michigan and winning the conference. He hasn't decided and said he's taking it one day at a time. Don't yell at me if this is already posted.

In other news, Manning said he is probably staying at Texas if Ewers comes back and Manning is second string..

Can't say I would agree with either of those decisions.

I ALREADY POSTED!!!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If he's going to get $20m in NIL, it makes sense to stay. He won't make that until at least year 4 in the NFL.

Not sure if that number is accurate or not, though.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
If he's going to get $20m in NIL, it makes sense to stay. He won't make that until at least year 4 in the NFL.

Not sure if that number is accurate or not, though.
It's still dumb because he's just delaying getting to his second NFL contract by one year, regardless of what he gets in NIL, but whatever. Not my life.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It's still dumb because he's just delaying getting to his second NFL contract by one year, regardless of what he gets in NIL, but whatever. Not my life.
$20m guaranteed right now vs maybe signing a contract one year earlier later? There's no guarantee he's going to be healthy or good enough to sign a huge deal in 5 years or whatever. And his value will roughly be the same at 26 or 27 years old.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could and would take either. Not sure this is as hot a take as people think. Guessing they both go top 6
Not gonna lie. In that footage he accelerated a couple of times in traffic and generated some unexpected RAC. Funny thing is, if he went top 6, the Bears could theoretically have both lol. I'm not saying they should do this as there are needs elsewhere (*cough* offensive line), but it would sure be hilarious and make the defenders in the NFC North nervous.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He's a finesse WR in a possesion WR's frame. Nothing wrong with that. His catch radius is still insane for a WR.

In todays NFL you dont really need/want a WR that plays like George Pickens. Most of the guys dominating do so by speed and route running.
This 100%.

we don’t want a Quentin Johnston