Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It Has Begun GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I completely backed Goldman, but if he is going to skip mandatory practices with no reason and start being an issue then maybe it is time to move on. I'd be okay with blowing up the defense and start reallocating resources and building the defense back up through the draft.
Love him as a player but I agree. And if Covid is still the issue, then get the fuggin vaccine and join your teammates.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why does it matter? turdbossky wasn't going to start in the year of glennon either

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So this is all we get from day 1 of OTAs? Was is it yoga day or something?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
So this is all we get from day 1 of OTAs? Was is it yoga day or something?
Zack Pearson said Dalton had a good day and looked sharp. Mentioned Fields started slow but picked it up and also had a nice day.

He also believes Goodwin is going to be a legit deep threat and said he looked good at OTAs and again today.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I completely backed Goldman, but if he is going to skip mandatory practices with no reason and start being an issue then maybe it is time to move on. I'd be okay with blowing up the defense and start reallocating resources and building the defense back up through the draft.
No showing the first mandatory team activity after sitting out a season is super fishy.

I am not sure we should be relying on Eddie to show up in the fall no matter what Nagy says.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah a few people backed him, claimed he was a professional and there would be nothing to worried about, etc. It was a concern of mine since he opted out last season. He's had more than a year a way of getting beat up with double-teams. Probably not eager to get back to that.