Mandatory mini camp

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Why would foles not be there? The others were voluntary, this is mandatory. He has no reason to risk being fined when he can show up and do nothing anyway. The only reason guys hold out of mandatory camps is for contract issues
Well, in Aaron Rodgers' case, its cause he's a little bitch.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not too concerned about Eddie just yet. We’ll see if he shows up for training camp and what kind of shape he’s in

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy Press-Conference

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not too concerned about Eddie just yet. We’ll see if he shows up for training camp and what kind of shape he’s in
I am concerned.

Skips the season, then skips the next offseason, coughs up 200k in the process.

That doesn’t scream eager to get back to me.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I am concerned.

Skips the season, then skips the next offseason, coughs up 200k in the process.

That doesn’t scream eager to get back to me.
Fair stance. We’ll see what happens. Even if he comes back, I don’t expect him to be the same player until mid season at least. If at all…but he should def still help a lot if he plays.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fair stance. We’ll see what happens. Even if he comes back, I don’t expect him to be the same player until mid season at least. If at all…but he should def still help a lot if he plays.
It might be better if he retires. We owe him a lot of money over the next 3 years and I am not sure he will be the same player.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Zack Pearson said Dalton had a good day and looked sharp. Mentioned Fields started slow but picked it up and also had a nice day.

He also believes Goodwin is going to be a legit deep threat and said he looked good at OTAs and again today.
Zack Pearson is a known derelict. He's the kind of guy that would drink all of your beer, and then kick your dog on the way out.

Basically, fuck that dude.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Doesn’t rule out pre-season.
I get that but Nagy never plays his starters in preseason. So if Dalton never sees a snap and Fields/Foles play then it’s a sign that Dalton is the starter. If both Dalton and Fields play, then it looks like a competition.