Liked Posts:
Some of the info from today

Robinson

-Will be in camp

-No update on a contract

-Has been in constant communication with Fields

Trevathan

-Excited about Desai

-Has talked to Goldman when he can, but Goldman is hard to get a hold of [this is weird]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
2 of his 3 TDs were against the Jets. Killing it!
it was so weird because i watch a decent amount of dolphins football and when i was seeing the comments about it, i was so confused. Then i looked up the numbers and thought i was living on a different planet than some.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of the info from today

Robinson

-Will be in camp

-No update on a contract

-Has been in constant communication with Fields

Trevathan

-Excited about Desai

-Has talked to Goldman when he can, but Goldman is hard to get a hold of [this is weird]
I started watching breaking bad finally. And i live in iowa. Goldman is clearly using meth now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This Kmet and fumbling issue I keep reading about. Only 1 on the year. I mean, I guess 1 fumble for every 32 touches is sub-Mike Alstott territory.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This Kmet and fumbling issue I keep reading about. Only 1 on the year. I mean, I guess 1 fumble for every 32 touches is sub-Mike Alstott territory.
He really fights for every yard and refuses to get tackled. I just think he needs to be smarter about when he tries to body bag a DB and giving a bunch of them a chance to punch at the ball.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He really fights for every yard and refuses to get tackled. I just think he needs to be smarter about when he tries to body bag a DB and giving a bunch of them a chance to punch at the ball.
He needs to be smarter, sure, but I get amped when I see him do it. If he keeps improving Kmet is going to be an absolute truck against DBs

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
He dropped 3 I believe. One went OOB maybe and one was reversed because of penalty.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He dropped 3 I believe. One went OOB maybe and one was reversed because of penalty.

Sorry. Official stats only show 1 fumble. Thanks though. What happens after a play is blown dead is a moot point. But feel free to look it up.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've wondered how the Bears lack of good receivers affected Trubisky. He had one good receiver and Robinson had outstanding stats while MT was at QB. This seems to be a subject that is never talked about.

He was bound to suck either way. You don't draft a QB at #2 and hope the WR's help him look good. Elite QB's elevate the talent around them