HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This Kmet and fumbling issue I keep reading about. Only 1 on the year. I mean, I guess 1 fumble for every 32 touches is sub-Mike Alstott territory.
LMAO, seems legit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They have really never put together the complete team. They have had some very elite offenses with Rodgers.
Yeah it was a tongue in cheek comment. Simply pointing out that even when you have great receivers or receivers capable of greatness with a great quarterback...it still doesn't mean shit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This made zero sense
Its meant to point out just how hard it is to win championships...that even when that is the case as you pointed out it still doesn't mean shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its meant to point out just how hard it is to win championships...that even when that is the case as you pointed out it still doesn't mean shit.

True. But he elevates the talent around him. As did Favre, Brady, Manning, Marino, Mahomes, Brees, etc. Something Trubisky, Dalton will never be able to do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I started watching breaking bad finally. And i live in iowa. Goldman is clearly using meth now.
Breaking Bad is a great show. Give Sons Of Anarchy a try to. It's really good if you're into those kind of shows.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
He dropped 3 I believe. One went OOB maybe and one was reversed because of penalty.
He had one that would have ended the game against the saints when we were driving to tie the game late but luckily they ruled his forward progress had stopped.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
In fairness, it probably does get a little annoying to answer the same question over and over again.
Are the media things still zoom or are they in person since media members are at practice? If in person they should throw tomatoes at him instead of asking him questions, his answers are worthless puff pieces anyway.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should tell him they were just kidding. His $7 mill could be used better elsewhere

tenor.gif