Martellus Bennett traded to Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is all the whining about the Fox dog house? People whined nonstop about Lovie mistreating mediocre players in his imaginary doghouse. Fox is trading pro-bowl caliber players and the homers cheer.

Standard operating procedure. Moves from the new regime get unwavering support and anyone they get rid of instantly becomes a scrub that was never any good. Marshall... scrub. Forte... scrub. Bennett.. scrub. Don't worry guys we'll be just fine without them!!

Then when the shine wears off from the new regime it flips and they all complain about all the moves they previously supported and whine that Cutler has no talent to work with. Gotta love it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The thing about Mongo is he is so fucking OPINIONATED that no one could possibly have a different take on something other than himself. A lot like Dan Bernstein. I cant find a single article that says anything other than Pace did a fantastic job in this trade. Easily a handful of takes saying it was a great trade.

Oh and congrats on having this temper tantrum and missing one of the biggest upsets in CBB history :)

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When he went out, he was in the top 10 in yards and catches for a TE and top 3 in targets.

And his previous season numbers can't be ignored.

His numbers were dwindling as the season progressed. Now that can be due to numerous reasons but his attitude issues, dwindling numbers here and the emergence of Miller can't be ignored either.

To me Marty wants to be the man. He hated being behind Written and was upset when Miller started receiving more attention. Not sure how he will get along with Gronk

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The thing about Mongo is he is so fucking OPINIONATED that no one could possibly have a different take on something other than himself. A lot like Dan Bernstein. I cant find a single article that says anything other than Pace did a fantastic job in this trade. Easily a handful of takes saying it was a great trade.

Oh and congrats on having this temper tantrum and missing one of the biggest upsets in CBB history :)

It's only tards like you who can't type and watch TV at the same time...

And no, you won't change my mind to think that we got a good deal on this trade.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Standard operating procedure. Moves from the new regime get unwavering support and anyone they get rid of instantly becomes a scrub that was never any good. Marshall... scrub. Forte... scrub. Bennett.. scrub. Don't worry guys we'll be just fine without them!!

Then when the shine wears off from the new regime it flips and they all complain about all the moves they previously supported and whine that Cutler has no talent to work with. Gotta love it.

Pretty sure we are focusing more on the future than Jay Cutler but your know ...........

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And no, you won't change my mind to think that we got a good deal on this trade.

Oh well. If we can't use logic then I'm done.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And yet I once thought Cutler had elite potential....

You ever talk football or is it all Mongo all the time for you?
We talk Cutler

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure we are focusing more on the future than Jay Cutler but your know ...........

If that was true they'd make getting an actual franchise QB a priority instead of an afterthought. But I'm sure they'll ignore it yet again and draft some other asshole that will either get injured or end up being a bust.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His numbers were average last year so how could we have gotten more?

So you are for a QB with average to below average numbers and prop him up, but since a pro bowl TE in Bennett had one mediocre year that plays in a offense that didn't feature him that much....it's cool to get rid of him?....Got it

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you are for a QB with average to below average numbers and prop him up, but since a pro bowl TE in Bennett had one mediocre year that plays in a offense that didn't feature him that much....it's cool to get rid of him?....Got it

Yes. Despite me not proping Cutler up and naming numerous reasons like attitude issues with Marty besides his numbers you somehow hit the nail on the head by going back to your strange and creepy obsession with Cutler and of course terrible reading skills

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Pro Bowl alternate. And he only really had one above-average year out of eight seasons.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
And he quit on his team when they played their biggest rival on Thanksgiving.

That's what's so strange about this debate. Normally this would be a capital offense to Meatball Nation. Yet here they are, rallied to his cause.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Olin, Url,,Hester, Peanut, BM, Briggs, Forte, MB.

Fanboys gonna fanboy, and meatballs gonna meatball.

The NFL is a business first, and a game second. Pace is fucking nailing this Offseason with solid additions and 100% necessary deletions, Vag-bleeding from the dimwitted notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.