Marvin Harrison, Jr. is the generational talent in this draft!

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
WR’s have 4th highest miss rate in draft
Thanks for posting.....I love info like that....do you know how OL guys are rated? Meaning, are they lumped together, or is the miss rate divided into Ts, Gs and Cs? Same w/DL?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting.....I love info like that....do you know how OL guys are rated? Meaning, are they lumped together, or is the miss rate divided into Ts, Gs and Cs? Same w/DL?

Don’t remember which article I got that from but this one has some good info:

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Don’t remember which article I got that from but this one has some good info:

Again, a big thanks. So, its OT or IOL........Edge or IDL.......Edge 3rd biggest miss.... ( that one surprised me for some reason, thought they would have very successful rate ) ........IDL 5th.......IOL 7th and OTs 8th........FYI and all others who have inquiry minds....lol....worst success....CB 1st....Safties...2nd........as you mentioned ...WR 4th.....QB..6th........LBs....7th.......RBs 8th..... last but not least......TEs....9th.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think Fields could win it if the roster was built like the 9ers, but my god are they so far away from that type of roster and coaching staff.
Jesse Rogers on ESPN Chicago has been beating the drum that the Bears “should just build a monster around Fields,” like, holy shit, just have a bunch of All Pros on offense. Why haven’t the Bears thought of this?!

Fact of the matter is, it’s easier to get a great quarterback than it is to “just build a monster” around your sub-par QB. The Bears wouldn’t know, but literally around a third of the league is very-good-to-great quarterbacks, many of whom keep their teams in constant contention when healthy.

Meanwhile, there are very few “monster” teams who don’t have a great QB.

Liked Posts:

For those of you sick of Caleb Williams vs. Justin Fields, I bring you MHJ!

Enjoy!

I REALLY don't want to see the Bears trade away the first pick like they did last year. Last year I understood the trade for the first pick all circumstances involved. Plus I didn't see anyone that really stood out as generational.

MARVIN HARRISON JR is the best WR prospect I've seen coming out of college since CALVIN JOHNSON., and IS also the best player in this class.

Honestly I don't even want to stay with Justin Fields long term. I REALLY hope that the Bears trade back with their 9th pick, snag an extra pick or two and draft BO NIX to develope behind Fields for a season.

I am telling you that people are sleeping on and CRIMINALLY hating on BO NIX. I think NIX would have a field day running this offense. Especially with MHJ added to the mix..

This draft is loaded with offensive talent and is offensive heavy. Take the generational talent and for the lovenof GOD draft a QB that can pass for more than 3000 yards in 17 game season and doesn't need to rely on tucking and.running with the ball at the expense of an already capable running game.

I'm hoping to GOD that Bruan Burns hits FA and that the Bears jump on him like flies on shit. Finally get a defense with TWO prominent DEs instead of constantly getting one dominant DE and complimentary DE that rarely seems.to pick up the slack.

Burns and Sweat wouldnbe a scary DE tandem. Draft MHJ and trade back with the 9th, draft NIX, then get a new CENTER and another 3TECH with your 2nd and or 3rd round picks.

That would really set this roster up nicely on paper.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Jesse Rogers on ESPN Chicago has been beating the drum that the Bears “should just build a monster around Fields,” like, holy shit, just have a bunch of All Pros on offense. Why haven’t the Bears thought of this?!

Fact of the matter is, it’s easier to get a great quarterback than it is to “just build a monster” around your sub-par QB. The Bears wouldn’t know, but literally around a third of the league is very-good-to-great quarterbacks, many of whom keep their teams in constant contention when healthy.

Meanwhile, there are very few “monster” teams who don’t have a great QB.
Not disagreeing with this. I personally just don’t trust the Bears drafting QBs haha. At this point they have a lot of draft picks and money to spend. They could get a lot more draft picks too. At this point I say f*ck it and go for that monster team haha

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I REALLY don't want to see the Bears trade away the first pick like they did last year. Last year I understood the trade for the first pick all circumstances involved. Plus I didn't see anyone that really stood out as generational.

MARVIN HARRISON JR is the best WR prospect I've seen coming out of college since CALVIN JOHNSON., and IS also the best player in this class.

Honestly I don't even want to stay with Justin Fields long term. I REALLY hope that the Bears trade back with their 9th pick, snag an extra pick or two and draft BO NIX to develope behind Fields for a season.

I am telling you that people are sleeping on and CRIMINALLY hating on BO NIX. I think NIX would have a field day running this offense. Especially with MHJ added to the mix..

This draft is loaded with offensive talent and is offensive heavy. Take the generational talent and for the lovenof GOD draft a QB that can pass for more than 3000 yards in 17 game season and doesn't need to rely on tucking and.running with the ball at the expense of an already capable running game.

I'm hoping to GOD that Bruan Burns hits FA and that the Bears jump on him like flies on shit. Finally get a defense with TWO prominent DEs instead of constantly getting one dominant DE and complimentary DE that rarely seems.to pick up the slack.

Burns and Sweat wouldnbe a scary DE tandem. Draft MHJ and trade back with the 9th, draft NIX, then get a new CENTER and another 3TECH with your 2nd and or 3rd round picks.

That would really set this roster up nicely on paper.
Bro. I like about everything you said then you said to pick up Bo Nix as an upgrade over Fields. Other than us coexisting in the same universe and within the same fanbase, we are nowhere near eye to eye on that.

I like Bo Nix, probably as much or more than anybody else on this board. I affectionately call him Bargain Basement Drake Maye.

And I have no idea how anybody watches Fields play and thinks Bo Nix is an upgrade. Nah man. I’m not dogging your or clowning you. That’s not cool. I’m just saying that we do not need to move on from Fields. I get why people are onto Caleb Williams: the hype is real. There’s no way we win more games with Bo Nic and basically anybody else and MHJ coupled with Dallas Turner or Cooper DeJean.

I do like that you see MHJ as generational. We agree on that.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
With all this Williams and Haul stuff...

I will make a party, when bears take MHJ with 1st and then trade down 9th for a mid 1st&2nd this year and 1st 25.