Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
After what I've heard about how boxing works in the past few days, I totally get how Mayweather won and won handily in terms of boxing. I mean, I knew he won at the time too just kinda based off of the commentary. I don't think Pac was gonna have a chance at winning unless he managed to actually do something to Mayweather (ie knockdown or whatever). That wasn't happening. With a bit more knowledge, I'll tip my hat to Mayweather's defensive style. It's boring as heck, but he knows what he's doing.

I guess as a super noob, I just wanted someone to get knocked down or something and that wasn't going to happen. I had an idea going in that nothing like that was going to happen though so I don't really know what I was expecting to see. I had fun either way so I guess that's all that matters.

I don't know why I expected this fight to be any different. Every Mayweather fight outside of the first with Maidana sucked balls. I just expected Pac to press him more. I thought Mayweather would win, but I expected more of a fight. Like someone said, Mayweather's a points fighter. That's fine and dandy, but it gets annoying that he talks a bunch of shit like he whooped a guys ass when all he does is dance, hold, and throw enough weak jabs and straight rights to win the fight and keep the fighters at a distance.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know why I expected this fight to be any different. Every Mayweather fight outside of the first with Maidana sucked balls. I just expected Pac to press him more. I thought Mayweather would win, but I expected more of a fight. Like someone said, Mayweather's a points fighter. That's fine and dandy, but it gets annoying that he talks a bunch of shit like he whooped a guys ass when all he does is dance, hold, and throw enough weak jabs and straight rights to win the fight and keep the fighters at a distance.

No one can hit him. That is the point. Pac threw maybe one punch that had any kind of impact. The best part Mayweather punches harder then Pac so I dont know why people keep acting like he is weak. He is a counter puncher. He is not trying to knock their head off. This style is also why he is undefeated and gave up his belts because even close to 40. No one can beat him.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet Money is upset with all these people talking shit. Oh wait, that 100 million dollar check that got written made it all better.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
no one can hit him. That is the point. Pac threw maybe one punch that had any kind of impact. the best part mayweather punches harder then pac so i dont know why people keep acting like he is weak. He is a counter puncher. He is not trying to knock their head off. This style is also why he is undefeated and gave up his belts because even close to 40. No one can beat him.

lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

LOL.

after-facing.jpg

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
manny and his crew are blaming the lost on his shoulder

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Looks like it was legitimate.

Pac will be out 9-12 months after surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. That's a pretty serious injury. I can't believe he actually went 12 rounds with a bum shoulder.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
80 million can come up with a fake soldier surgery lol.

Pac is such a puss sore loser.

Reactions: TCD

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Looks like it was legitimate.

Pac will be out 9-12 months after surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. That's a pretty serious injury. I can't believe he actually went 12 rounds with a bum shoulder.

if's and but's

imagine if floyd used such an excuse if it was legit or not..nobody on the face of the planet would sympathize with him

besides swinging and missing will hurt anyone's shoulder

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if's and but's

imagine if floyd used such an excuse if it was legit or not..nobody on the face of the planet would sympathize with him

besides swinging and missing will hurt anyone's shoulder

Where were my "ifs and buts"?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
2v2xn49.jpg

28upusj.jpg

ok ok i'm done

Probably would be funny if Pacquiao had any damage on him. What we all paid for and watched was the most expensive game of Patty Cake in history.

Reactions: TCD

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I can comprehend just fine. You keep saying he didnt fight anyone. He fought everyone he could. You keep confusing generations. You cant fight whats not there. Then, Holyfield and Lewis? After Tyson spent 3 years in jail fucking his therapist?

I see you recognize his talent and basically agree with me so Im not sure why you are arguing with me. Maybe it is a miscommunication. So we will move on

The two people he fought that were even in the same talent range, Holyfield and Lewis, thoroughly dominated him. You can't dispute that. Again, who did he beat? Name one decent boxer he beat of his generation? Maybe his generation was void of talent in the heavyweight division but he would not be revered the same if he were fighting in the 70's. You are seriously embarrassing yourself in this thread as pointed out by several posters. You are a casual, fan boy type of fan. You clearly have no clue about boxing. The last way you proved that you have no fucking clue was saying Mayweather is a harder puncher than Pacquiao. LMAO, just fucking stupid.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ITT: People who are mad have never been in a fight before.

Anyone ever bareknuckled? Do you WANT to get hit in the fucking face?

Boxing is about defense. With 140 mil on the line? Yeah... I'm going to strategically play defense the whole time.

Stupid fucking plebs dont understand common sense.

GO MONEY TEAM

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
ITT: People who are mad have never been in a fight before.

Anyone ever bareknuckled? Do you WANT to get hit in the fucking face?

Boxing is about defense. With 140 mil on the line? Yeah... I'm going to strategically play defense the whole time.

Stupid fucking plebs dont understand common sense.

GO MONEY TEAM

I've been in plenty of fights. No, I didn't like to get hit. I didn't run scared either. The problem with Mayweather fights are his reported punch totals never pass the eye test. Ever.