Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because that attracts me to make a bet? How about no?

Thats my point. You have no faith in Cubs spending money to help the team. Neither does anyone else here or anywhere else. Cubs say there in middle of guys just to please the dumb fans but the smart ones realize they are finishing 2nd on these bids on purpose. No way it happens this many times on accident. The 1 guy they won was the cheapest of all the IFA. He got 3 mil per year. Thats nothing baseball terms

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets make a bet!

If Cubs wins signing i dont post for 10 days. If they lose bid again you dont post for 10 days :dealwithit:

Also there is no guarantee that the Cubs even pursue him that heavily so... again, no. I'm 20 not 5. I don't need to make a post bet...

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats my point. You have no faith in Cubs spending money to help the team. Neither does anyone else here or anywhere else. Cubs say there in middle of guys just to please the dumb fans but the smart ones realize they are finishing 2nd on these bids on purpose. No way it happens this many times on accident. The 1 guy they won was the cheapest of all the IFA. He got 3 mil per year. Thats nothing baseball terms
I didn't know it was possible to purposely finish 2nd on a blind bid and beat out everyone but 1 team... huh wish I could tip cards.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also there is no guarantee that the Cubs even pursue him that heavily so... again, no. I'm 20 not 5. I don't need to make a post bet...

All over internet Cubs are making sure fans know that they have scouts there. Again we all know Cubs will lose out to another team that willing to spend money

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't know it was possible to purposely finish 2nd on a blind bid and beat out everyone but 1 team... huh wish I could tip cards.

You really believe its blind? You know baseball people talk. They have great idea whats going to win or lose bid

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:

Danny Knobler ‏@DannyKnoblerCBS 48s
I'm told Cubs were "heavily represented" at Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez start tonight in Tijuana.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
@DannyKnoblerCBS Heard all kinds of guesses about what will take to sign Gonzalez,latest Cuban sensation.Heard $40m,heard $60m,heard more

There is always things like this. Teams have really good idea what it going to take.

Clearly seeing as how no team bid over 20 mil while TeX bid 51 but sure we'll go with they knew what it would take even though nobody else thought he'd get that much.

sent from my beaver dam using tapatalk 2

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly seeing as how no team bid over 20 mil while TeX bid 51 but sure we'll go with they knew what it would take even though nobody else thought he'd get that much.

sent from my beaver dam using tapatalk 2

TEX had idea what teams going to bid so they went over board with there bid. When will Cubs show that they want to win that bad where they know their bid will beat everyone out of the water?????

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
TEX had idea what teams going to bid so they went over board with there bid. When will Cubs show that they want to win that bad where they know their bid will beat everyone out of the water?????

I'd guess the first thought from Texas' front office was "glad we got him, but damn we wasted $30M."

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd guess the first thought from Texas' front office was "glad we got him, but damn we wasted $30M."

Dont think they worried about that 30 mil anymore. Yu is a stud

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dont think they worried about that 30 mil anymore. Yu is a stud

Rich people are rich b/c they're incredibly good w/ their money. They don't "worry" about it, but they still regret it. :shrug:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rich people are rich b/c they're incredibly good w/ their money. They don't "worry" about it, but they still regret it. :shrug:

Yu made them that 30 mil back + more prolly with merchandice sells + help selling tickets. Today during the Parade for Hawks Comcast said it perfectly: To make money you have to spend money

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yu made them that 30 mil back + more prolly with merchandice sells + help selling tickets. Today during the Parade for Hawks Comcast said it perfectly: To make money you have to spend money

Oh, I agree that you have to spend to make...Just saying, when the figures for Yu were released, I'd imagine Ryan sitting back w/ a lit cigar saying "lol, damn."

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I agree that you have to spend to make...Just saying, when the figures for Yu were released, I'd imagine Ryan sitting back w/ a lit cigar saying "lol, damn."

Prolly right. Still though i say he been worth more then what they paid.