Nagy is an Embarrassment to Bears Fans

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
There is a bizarre narrative emerging around Nagy on here. Some weird deep dive on his psychology and personality traits and it's all being taken for granted as true. As if people here know him. Fuckin strange how people gotta turn someone into some kind of monster.

Isn't it enough for him to be a bad coach that is failing at his job?

I mean, by every account Nagy is a positive, respectful, selfless, caring dude.

We talkin about a guy that has never once thrown anybody else under the bus. A guy that has stood in front of the media shitstorm and just taken it all without mentioning anyone else.

Maybe he is a shit coach. To me that is enough. Don't need to cast him as some kind of villain caricature.
I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall that he was throwing players under the bus after the Cleveland game, not individually but as a whole.

Missed blocks by RBs and missed assignments by o linemen.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Maybe. Plenty of bad NFL coaches have gotten 2nd chances. I could see some terrible NFL franchise thinking they could make it work with him if they force him to not call plays just based of getting to the playoffs 2/3 times. Even Dan Quinn is a DC right now. People give this league too much credit.

LOL @ this shit! Piss poor example. Dan Quinn is ten times the play caller Nagy is. Hell, Dan Quinn even brought his team to a SB as head coach.