Nagy is scaling back the offensive approach

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
The right thing to do would be to roll with Chase Daniels a vet QB who can run the whole play book. Let Mitch sit and learn, if the defense wasn’t a SB caliber defense then I could see sacrificing the team for Mitch.

Don’t watch football, do you chief? Go back to HGTV. Joanna and Chip are calling.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy fuck. This is literally how rumors start and why the media is sometimes not even worth paying attention to.

I heard what was said and it was in direct response to a question asked to Nagy. They then of course took that opportunity to follow it up with Mitch. And that is how you manufacture a story. In short, neither Nagy nor Mitch ever said the offense was going to be scaled back. I literally knew it the moment I heard this shit that this would happen.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are plays that work and plays that do not work when the bullets start flying.

It is a normal process for teams to sort those out and chuck the ones that don’t work.

I can’t think of any team that does a bunch of new install during the year. It is streamlining during the season.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are plays that work and plays that do not work when the bullets start flying.

It is a normal process for teams to sort those out and chuck the ones that don’t work.

I can’t think of any team that does a bunch of new install during the year. It is streamlining during the season.

I can agree with that and that would be fine. I would be concerened if it had to do more with Mitch not grasping or being able to digest the plays real time.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, well, apparently you missed the pre-season chief. Chase isn't a starting quarterback for a reason. Holy fuck.

Chase ran the offense to prefection against the Chiefs starters, while throwing to the Bears backup recievers. I’m not sure what pre-season you were watching.

Rainmaker1600

Liked Posts:
The right thing to do would be to roll with Chase Daniels a vet QB who can run the whole play book. Let Mitch sit and learn, if the defense wasn’t a SB caliber defense then I could see sacrificing the team for Mitch.

Just stop.. Unless Mitch stops working hard, you never pull your young starter this early. He's only had 3 games in a new system. He has a higher ceiling and provides the highest upside for the offense.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's scaling back a scaled back offense... Great.

Just wondering how people don't see this as him saying our QB has brain issues....

Well if a fucking Special person like you thinks he has brain issues, then it only leads anyone intelligent to believe he doesn't

Edit: I only use the term fucking Special person when I'm dealing with a fucking Special person. Congrats Special person.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can't be this dumb. I called you chief. Not talking about the Chiefs. Chase looked like shit and the media was bashing him talking about how we needed a better backup QB. The meatheads like you lapped that shit up too. Now people want to see that schmuck starting? Someone pass the cyanide please.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just stop.. Unless Mitch stops working hard, you never pull your young starter this early. He's only had 3 games in a new system. He has a higher ceiling and provides the highest upside for the offense.

Ok we’ll see how it goes the next few games.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The goal is to give Trubs (and the rest of the offense) as much as they can handle. So if he sees them not being able to handle it, it is scaled back a bit. That's smart coaching.

Now if he is forced to scale it back to Fox levels? That would be an issue...

The offensive play-calling has been so fucking basic - except for a few dumb ass trick plays that fool no one.

How do you turn vanilla into more vanilla?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Well if a fucking Special person like you thinks he has brain issues, then it only leads anyone intelligent to believe he doesn't

Edit: I only use the term fucking Special person when I'm dealing with a fucking Special person. Congrats Special person.

Nice personal attack. Maybe you should focus on football Mr. Slurp.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:

Wow. You’re a real dick.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't be this dumb. I called you chief. Not talking about the Chiefs. Chase looked like shit and the media was bashing him talking about how we needed a better backup QB. The meatheads like you lapped that shit up too. Now people want to see that schmuck starting? Someone pass the cyanide please.

Amazing really

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was refering to the Chiefs game (3rd pre-game), the only pre-season game that really counts. I wasn’t refering to you saying chief, I knew what you meant by that.

Also the insults are unnecessary. You can state your point with out using insults. You act like Mitch is your Dad or something. Lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think this is the best solution for Mitch and letting just get back to playing and not thinking. Nagy’s offense is so diverse and has so many different sets / formations it must be difficult for him to keep track of it all. Hopefully this will allow us to see an increase in production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk