Nagy just announced as HC

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Nagy wouldn't have been my choice, but I don't think any one of these candidates stood out much better than the other. So I don't think there is a reason to get mad right now.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Nagy is great for now and we just need to see how it works from here. I thought Defilippo had the inside track for no good reason beyond personality but am just happy that we got one of the guys I was OK with. Now we need to see who his assistant coaches will be. I wonder if Defilippo would be available as OC. It's an upgrade but I think it can be blocked.
Defilippo cannot be blocked because he is out of contract once the season is over.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he didn't partake in that disaster on Saturday and it was all Reid......

Hopefully as HC he hires a good OC to call the games while he manages all aspects of it.

This is just so Bears after he shits the bed in his most important game hire him lol

So Bears fans to jump off buildings because of the latest game.

I'm okay with this. The Andy Reid tree has produced some great coaches. Let's hope Nagy is one of them.

I'm good with it. Didn't really care as long as we weren't the ones taking the risk that McD has changed, but even that I'd be good with until he made me not good with it.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
7m7 minutes ago
With Matt Nagy expected to be the #Bears head coach, the next move is to lock up DC Vic Fangio. He's still under contract until Tuesday.

Brad Biggs@BradBiggs
3m3 minutes ago
#Bears hope to retain DC Vic Fangio but as best I understand that is not a done deal

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
7m7 minutes ago
More
With Matt Nagy expected to be the #Bears head coach, the next move is to lock up DC Vic Fangio. He's still under contract until Tuesday.
Would be cool if he could keep Fangio with him. Thought the rumors were Pettine as his DC though.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so nothing is final. no contract for either coach yet.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lemming said yesterday all he was hearing was Flip. Lol, that dude is turning into a hack and losing credibility by the day.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I am a fan of Nagy and he was my #1 guy.

Andy Ried produces NFL coaches who have success.

Every coach from the Reid tree at least has 'held their own' as a head coach.... Even Chilly wasn't THAT bad IMO.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nagy does seem like the center between Shurmur and Flip on the surface.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about starting an
Official it's official thread but ...

That's the look of a man that brings his lunchpail to work.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Greg Gabriel@greggabe
18s18 seconds ago
Question is does Fangio stay. 3 things have to happen. 1- he has to want to be here after not getting HC job. 2-Nagy has to want him. 3- He has to want to work for Nagy