Nagy just announced as HC

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So we should hear real soon if Fangio is staying or not and i would think will how fast this happened that Nagy will keep Fangio on as DC.

It's don't think it's about whether the Bears want Fangio, it's about whether Fangio wants the Bears.

With the opportunity to head into coaching FA in a couple of days, my guess is no.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I do t give a fuck. I’m just fucking happy it’s an offensive mind coach and someone young and new. Off the traditional shit pool we always pick out of. Love this risky decision. Even if it doesn’t pan out, I’m glad we took this risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After throwing George Edwards onto the interview list and leaving Nagy to last it seemed like this could happen.

Love the bold aggressive move.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Alot of stupid ass talk in here. Nagy was a legit coach candidate..now could he be a disaster ? Sure? He could be very good too..have to give it time. Some of you mouth breathers are insufferable.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've not really been following football closely the past few years. Was Nagy around to make Alex Smith into something useful? That would seem like a positive sign if it was the case.

He was the QB coach there before the OC so yeah, I guess he was part of that.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fucking weak sauce

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh!

giphy.gif

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I couldn't tell with all the troll threads. Did the Bears actually interview McDaniels and Defilippo but could not hire them until they were out of the playoffs? Did I get this right?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy was/is my guy!!

Can’t wait to see what he can do with Trubs and the O as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I couldn't tell with all the troll threads. Did the Bears actually interview McDaniels and Defilippo but could not hire them until they were out of the playoffs? Did I get this right?

Yes, can't make it official. I'm sure you can have a hand shake agreement though.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why I am a fan of Matt Nagy

1. Andy Ried just produces NFL Head Coaches and has called Nagy the best coaching prospect he has ever had.

2. Andy Ried can help him build a staff. Gabriel talked about how Ried helped Pederson assemble an incredibly strong staff in Philly. Access to the Ried Rolodex is huge for building a staff.

3. The Chiefs offense is the most creative and unpredictable in the NFL and Nagy has a masters in it.

4. The Chiefs offense got better when he called plays this season.

5. Has played QB, has coached QBs, and knows the position that we need to develop.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
From a Press Conference last week:

[video=youtube;aZsrW-x-Xjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsrW-x-Xjc[/video]