Nagy just announced as HC

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
They just said on espn 1000 that Nagy WILL call plays. They said that pretty much rules Flip out as OC.

I don’t know how true this is but I fucking hope he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I couldn't tell with all the troll threads. Did the Bears actually interview McDaniels and Defilippo but could not hire them until they were out of the playoffs? Did I get this right?

I may be wrong but the Bears could have hired either one of them if they had offered them contracts last week which is during their off weeks. Once it became this week, no one can be hired until they are knocked out of the playoffs or win the super bowl.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Shurmur was my first choice but can't be mad about the new direction this team is heading. Hopefully this is Pace's guy and Sweaty and Georgie didn't meddle

BEAR DOWN

billwade

Liked Posts:
At the very least, he's not John Fox or Marc Trestman. A wise man once said, "always try and take a job where your predecessor performed poorly. That way, even if you're only mediocre, you'll look like a superstar by comparison."

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I really think this is Pace’s pick but I do believe the other 2 idiots are making Pace tell Nagy to keep Fangio. To force him to coach under him. I don’t mind it but i do not want it forced upon. But this is just what i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice, the single most important credential for me is the emergence of Alex Smith under Reid's staff. I think its super rare to see a mediocre qb in the league for so many years all of the sudden become one of the best. This is amazing when thinking about the development of Trubisky. Also, there was an amazing stat either last year or the year before with the chiefs. A WR had not scored a TD until like week 8 and still had one of the best records in the league at that point. Bowe wasnt 100% and they had another guy who was a draft bust, they were able to use what they had and were still competitive. This is obviously within reason. :yep:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Albert Breer called it a homerun hire for the Bears.

Felt one of the best coaching prospects, one of the best hires. Believes the Bears got this one right.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We will see in 7 years if this was the right move. Mcdaniels would have been maga level winning.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, he sounds like a normal person. When is the last time we could say that about a Bears coach?

LOL. Right? I mean I only listened to 5 minutes or so but the dude actually sounds like someone I could have a beer with.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now lets keep Fangio and get moving on signing the best assistants that we can.