NBA2K12

bbaker

Liked Posts:
So I restart My Player mode and make a SG (so I can co-exist with D-Rose if I get traded to Chicago). I get drafted by the Suns, but then demand a trade & get traded to OKC. Of course I hate playing there since Westbrook doesn't pass the ball much, so I demand yet another trade.

I get traded to Chicago so I was happy BUT then I went to see what the trade was and it was Russell Westbrook & me for D-Rose & 1st round pick.

:obama:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've gone two different places looking for this game...no one has it. grrr

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just ordered it on amazon - new for $39 w/ free super saver shipping. should be playing it by next weekend :bulls:

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just ordered it on amazon - new for $39 w/ free super saver shipping. should be playing it by next weekend :bulls:

Lets play a game once you get it... :smug2:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Got MVP Chants :smug:

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Is there any way to boost your teammates awareness & layup abilities? :lol: They're so pathetic.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is there any way to boost your teammates awareness & layup abilities? :lol: They're so pathetic.
I get gold medals on the drills, and do well in key games. Earned enough to be a 71 overall 1/2 a season in my career.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I'm a 65 right now with about 20 games left in the season. I don't do those drills, I probably should though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I played a half of my player with the difficulty on All-Star while waiting for someone to pick me up today. After the first half I had committed 8 turnovers and got fouled 11 times for 18 free throw attempts. The opposing AI got their hand on like virtually every pass I made (I somehow managed 4 assists). My pass rating is over 80 so it's not like I'm a bad passer or anything, but dang...I couldn't pass anything that game. That's why I had so many free throw attempts...I stopped passing. :smug:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm a 65 right now with about 20 games left in the season. I don't do those drills, I probably should though.

Do the drills and go for gold every time. That +1 bonus can be very valuable if you get speed or something (which is usually ridiculously expensive) so the 400 SP and the skill point is really like 4000 SP.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dropped 49 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals in a 20 point blowout of the Heat. Kevin Harlan said in the next game that I had a "solid" outing against the Heat. Apparently I'm not doing well enough for him. :smug:

That Heat game was full of cheese though. I pretty much scored every point in the first quarter and had 41 points at the half. Why only 8 points after the half? I was focusing on assists and I played SG for the vast majority of the 2nd half...and that means DRose doesn't pass me the ball in a position where I can do anything (ie 2 seconds left on the shot clock). Heat were shooting up near 70% whenever I was in the game and my teammates in contrast were throwing up enough bricks to make a large mansion. 2K seems to be that way...your team absolutely sucks all the time when you're in the game and you have to do everything to keep your team in the game...

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe it will be there by the end of the day? :dunno:

nah...it would've already been here. But I think I'mma call the PO in a few and see if the package is there. I'll just go pick it up. Looks like it's gonna be a long, cold, snowy weekend...might as well sit on the couch and enjoy it :D

Dementia

Liked Posts:
Guys how does 2K12 compare to 2K11. I haven't bothered picking it up yet and will probably just wait for 2K13 if it's really only a roster update.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Got to the post office about 5 minutes late. grrr. gonna ball alllllll dayyyyyyyy this wknd tho

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Awww yeahhh son! Opened it up earlier today. Just figuring out the controls and what not on the fly of My Player. I'm 1st guy off the bench, drafted 16th or so by the 76ers. 6'5 SG, 208 lbs or so...athletic build. asl?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Awww yeahhh son! Opened it up earlier today. Just figuring out the controls and what not on the fly of My Player. I'm 1st guy off the bench, drafted 16th or so by the 76ers. 6'5 SG, 208 lbs or so...athletic build. asl?
Pro tip-To easily increase your teammate score, set good screens. :woot:

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Guys how does 2K12 compare to 2K11. I haven't bothered picking it up yet and will probably just wait for 2K13 if it's really only a roster update.

It might be just me, but I think 2k12 blows 2k11 out of the water. The presentation is amazing, My Player is more in-depth, graphics are solid. Only thing that's really the same is Association mode but you have the updated rosters.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pro tip-To easily increase your teammate score, set good screens. :woot:

Picked up on that in 2k11...I'm the SG, so I try to set a screen for the PG at the top of every possession.