NBC Aftershow - Matt Nagy's Offense with the Bears has been "Pathetic"

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
It feels like Nagy is always trying to outsmart the other team instead of just lining up and beating them. It’s bizarre because it never works but he still acts like he’s accomplished something

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I can't think of one time Nagy has outsmarted the other team. Can anyone remember a game where afterwards anyone thought "Wow, good thing for Nagy's brilliant game plan. We really outsmarted the other team's head coach."

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I just don't get how no one will deal with this in the front office. Grow some fucking balls and confront him.
They don’t want to eat the $$$$. Something is up no one knows what their contract lengths are there is a reason for that.

also to put in perspective these retards pay a guy a million dollars to find a damn gm lol

If they aren’t willing to eat the $$$ they aren’t confronting shit

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
careful you're going to hurt @EDPeezy aka Matt Nagy's inbred cousin's feelings.

how butthurt do I have you? That’s the second time I’ve noticed you @ me (I figured it out airtime) . Do I need to file a restraining order? Have I hurt your feelings that much? Are you going to be okay?

and why do you have an avatar of a realty tv star from like 10 years ago? Isnt that the mom from honey boo boo? I get if it was like 2015. She was in the mix then. But that whole thing stoped being relevant years ago. And you’ve got some joke avatar with her as a queen or something. Why would you even want that as your avatar the first place? Lol you’re a mouth breather who probably actually watched that show and you think your avatar is funny.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Starts with George. He’s a giant pussy that’s not up to the job. Maybe Virginia will be pissed. She seems like the only one that has a bit of spunk…. When she still knows she has a team.
Most definitely one of the “whys” is Teddy as president

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
how butthurt do I have you? That’s the second time I’ve noticed you @ me (I figured it out airtime) . Do I need to file a restraining order? Have I hurt your feelings that much? Are you going to be okay?

and why do you have an avatar of a realty tv star from like 10 years ago? Isnt that the mom from honey boo boo? I get if it was like 2015. She was in the mix then. But that whole thing stoped being relevant years ago. And you’ve got some joke avatar with her as a queen or something. Why would you even want that as your avatar the first place? Lol you’re a mouth breather who probably actually watched that show and you think your avatar is funny.
Airtime? Realty? Stoped? Why do you care what I have as an avatar, or what shows I may or may not watch? Sounds like, along with being mildly reetarded , you’re also a stalker.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
8ktZQma.jpg

"Hey guys, new here! I think Matt Nagy did a great job today considering what he was given. I look forward to more great outings by our outstanding coach of the year!"

You’re an adult so pitiful you can’t watch a game objectively and come to a conclusion. It wouldn’t matter what happened today. You’re going to look for a way to blame Nagy and absolve your savior Fields. Because you’re so lacking in maturity you actually believe you can say something enough and will it into reality. “If I just bury my head in the sand and blame the coach I’ll will that narrative into reality. even though the qb was 6/20 for 60 yards and had the worst stat line I’ve ever seen. If I just put my fingers in my ear and blame Matt Nagy i can will that narrative into reality.” Lol , what do you get out of that? it doesn’t change the reality of what happened. Fields was awful. What planet do you live on where you think you can change that fact by throwing somebody else under the bus? You’re never going to solve a problem when you’re so unwilling to be objective.

Why did none of the other QB’s under Nagy look this bad? If it’s on him then how were they in the playoffs two of the last three years with bums like Trubisky and Foles? how is that? I man those guys are horrible right? How‘d they make the playoffs? Two incompetent qbs and a horrible head coach made the playoffs two out of three years. Then Fields come in and looks significantly worse than those two ever did. It’s the coach though. whatever helps you sleep better. 6/20 for 60 yards is on the coach and o line. Got it. Thanks.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You’re an adult so pitiful you can’t watch a game objectively and come to a conclusion. It wouldn’t matter what happened today. You’re going to look for a way to blame Nagy and absolve your savior Fields. Because you’re so lacking in maturity you actually believe you can say something enough and will it into reality. “If I just bury my head in the sand and blame the coach I’ll will that narrative into reality. even though the qb was 6/20 for 60 yards and had the worst stat line I’ve ever seen. If I just put my fingers in my ear and blame Matt Nagy i can will that narrative into reality.” Lol , what do you get out of that? it doesn’t change the reality of what happened. Fields was awful. What planet do you live on where you think you can change that fact by throwing somebody else under the bus? You’re never going to solve a problem when you’re so unwilling to be objective.

Why did none of the other QB’s under Nagy look this bad? If it’s on him then how were they in the playoffs two of the last three years with bums like Trubisky and Foles? how is that? I man those guys are horrible right? How‘d they make the playoffs? Two incompetent qbs and a horrible head coach made the playoffs two out of three years. Then Fields come in and looks significantly worse than those two ever did. It’s the coach though. whatever helps you sleep better. 6/20 for 60 yards is on the coach and o line. Got it. Thanks.
8ktZQma.jpg

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Airtime? Realty? Stoped? Why do you care what I have as an avatar, or what shows I may or may not watch? Sounds like, along with being mildly reetarded , you’re also a stalker.
Airtime told me to @ him. I didn’t know what it meant. When I saw you do it to me I put it together.

im typing fast and not correcting typos. Lol at you being grammar police now because you’ve got nothing. You’re an idiot who watched honey boo boo.

and also I can’t be the only one who this happens to but the spell check on this site is really weird. My words will sometimes be changed to stuff that’s completely incorrect. Sometimes I’ll even correct a typo and it changes it back to something incorrect. Sometimes words that end in Ed ( like right now it won’t let me make a small e. It keeps changing it to a capital e not matter what do) the spell check will automatically capitalize the E and D or sometimes just the E. And when I correct it it still just changes it back to the incorrect way. It’s pretty annoying and sometimes I’ll spend like 20 seconds correcting it and it just keeps changing it back anyway.

sometimes I’ll be typing fast and have a typo. When I correct it it just keeps changing it back to the incorrect spelling. Or it will just change it to some word that doesn’t even exist. Or it will just add some random letters out of nowhere. This Is the only site I’ve ver had this happen on and it’s non stop. It’s honestly the worst spell check I’ve eve seen. It actually is more of a hindrance than a help. It never changes it to the correct spelling. And often times it will change a correctly spell word and for reasons above my head just randomly add letters. (No lie, right now it changed “letters” five times to different words. Two of them weren’t even words it corrected it to.)

Last edited: