NBC Aftershow - Matt Nagy's Offense with the Bears has been "Pathetic"

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Again with the avatar thing? Do you know memes are? I mean, wouldn’t expect you to, you have the personality of a potato based off what you post, so I assume it’s on par with a Nagy offense. Boring and predictable.

In honor of your honey boo boo avatar from 2012 I’ve gotten my own Abby Lee Miller Dance Moms avatar.

How does it look?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I didn’t even know who you were until the other day. I don’t even know what I said that triggered you but obviously I must’ve said something about Nagy. It couldn’t have even been much of a defense of him because I’m not really even a Nagy guy. I probably didn’t just trash him though and you started going after me and doing your usual “Nagy is horrible “ shtick and then did some straw man stuff where you acted as if I was some big champion of him when I never was. Then some guy told me to ignore you because you’re just some weirdo who is obsessed with trashing Nagy. So I did. But now I know who you are and I look for what you’re posting. the guy was right. It’s like the only reason you come here is to blame Matt Nagy for everything.

Oh yeah, I remember it now. You were acting like an idiot and losing it because Nagy ran a shotgun handoff. something everybody does. You were head over heels because they ran out of shotgun. As if it’s something you’d never seen done before other than by Nagy. I pointed out it wasn’t really a big deal and was a common thing across the league. You proceeded to lose it and start going after me and acting as if I was this big Nagy guy. (You’re still trying to do it) It was pretty clear then you’re just dull mentally and think you can just complain about nonsense and it will hold water. OMG they ran out of shotgun. The horror. freaking weirdo.

and now you’re randomly @ me in threads and calling me a stalker. Even though you’re the one bringing my name up out of nowhere.

Jesus, your memory is like cereal killer good

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
In honor of your honey boo boo avatar from 2012 I’ve gotten my own Abby Lee Miller Dance Moms avatar.

How does it look?
Whatever makes you less of a potato. Be you.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
This has been the Bears for decades now. Wash rinse repeat. The ownership and the accountant posing as a team "president" do not deserve to operate an NFL franchise. Wish there was a rule that the NFL had that would make them sell the team. But as fans of this shit show we can only hope that George, Virginia..any fucking body, stop the bleeding and put Nagy out of his misery. He is begging to be the first coach in Bears history to be fired during a season. He came out and admitted that HE is the problem in his statement today. Fire his ass and at least get a little bit of respectability back to the franchise. Then once again clean house and get some football minded people to lead the fucking football part of the organization.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Whatever makes you less of a potato. Be you.

teach me humor. You watch television shows like honey boo boo so I’m assuming you’re a Jeff foxworthy guy.

tell me some good relevant you might be a redneck jokes.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Teach me some good Larry the cable guy bits.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Nagy should be fired. That was a horrifically pathetic offensive showing.

Honestly, one of the worst offensive game plans and play calling showcases I have ever seen.
One of? You’ve seen worse?!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
If you’re so dumb you spend all your time on a sports teams website obsessively trashing their coach like some weirdo who might need psychological help… you might be a redneck.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Is this moron really in here defending Matt Nagy?

Outside of riding a Fangio defense to a great season in 2018, he hasn't done shit. His offense sucked that season too

you’re the werido who obsessively posted about Mitch Trubisky last year.

lol you got your little Fields avatar now.

Mitch never once looked as horrible as Fields today. how are you coping with that?

lol Mitch is gone and god forbid you acknowledge the disaster that was Fields today so now it’s all the coach. I look forward to your obsession over Matt Nagy now.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagy is smart enough to give up playcalling to give himself a chance at keeping his job by the end of the season. He has to think that right?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Obviously Nagy knows Reid. I’m sure Nagy called Reid while in the hospital. I hope Reid tells Nagy he’s the reason why he’s in the Hospital. Not KC’s loss. That he felt sick knowing Nagy was from his coaching tree!!!!!!

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Obviously Nagy knows Reid. I’m sure Nagy called Reid while in the hospital. I hope Reid tells Nagy he’s the reason why he’s in the Hospital. Not KC’s loss. That he felt sick knowing Nagy was from his coaching tree!!!!!!
lmao damn

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you’re so dumb you spend all your time on a sports teams website obsessively trashing their coach like some weirdo who might need psychological help… you might be a redneck.
and yet here you are with your weird entertainment fetish begging me to teach you how to not be a potato.. lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Mitch never once looked as horrible as Fields today. how are you coping with that?

lol Mitch is gone and god forbid you acknowledge the disaster that was Fields today so now it’s all the coach. I look forward to your obsession over Matt Nagy now.
1D6B0431-EDCD-4F06-AFC7-B42B02DEAD32.jpeg1D6B0431-EDCD-4F06-AFC7-B42B02DEAD32.jpeg

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That makes no sense. I'm called a Trubisky fanboy because I saw the problem was Nagy and oline. Today was Fields' first start. Rookies get some time to see if they can shine. When the problem is the HC no rookie will shine.
I stand by that this team would've had the same results no matter which QBs they had drafted.

Of course Fields' had problems. There were potential problems in the preseason catch people were whacking over, he was locked onto one guy, he missed a more open guy, where he threw the ball ended up being in triple coverage.
The coaches' jobs are to teach players to be better even when the outcome was good. Their job is to design plays to assure better outcomes. Their job is to plan and call plays to get the best out of all the players on the team
Have you seen any of that with Nagy? Because I sure haven't.