CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is how it's done, people.
Hat tip frime GIF on GIFER - by Tar

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was looking at the remaining schedule..I see 4 wins...Maybe!

This all starts at the top..a GM that cant find a qualified coach or find quality players..Look at ownership

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the next step?
THE TWELVE STEPS OF NAGYS ANONYMOUS

1. We admitted we were powerless over Nagy—that the Bears had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that an owner or GM could restore sanity to the Bears.
3. Made a decision to turn over coaching choices to an owner or GM.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Bears Fandom.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrong faith in Nagy.
6. Were entirely ready to have an owner or GM fire Nagy.
7. Humbly asked GM to fire Nagy.
8. Made a list of all forum members we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of your forum posts and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through social media to improve our conscious contact with Bears management as we understood them, hoping only for knowledge of their will for the Bears and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Bears fans, and to practice these principles in all our fandom.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
THE TWELVE STEPS OF NAGYS ANONYMOUS

1. We admitted we were powerless over Nagy—that the Bears had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that an owner or GM could restore sanity to the Bears.
3. Made a decision to turn over coaching choices to an owner or GM.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Bears Fandom.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrong faith in Nagy.
6. Were entirely ready to have an owner or GM fire Nagy.
7. Humbly asked GM to fire Nagy.
8. Made a list of all forum members we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of your forum posts and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through social media to improve our conscious contact with Bears management as we understood them, hoping only for knowledge of their will for the Bears and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Bears fans, and to practice these principles in all our fandom.
I'm at Step 1.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Did mama June make you sniff her snatch? Why all the hate. So mean

I didn’t even know who you were until the other day. I don’t even know what I said that triggered you but obviously I must’ve said something about Nagy. It couldn’t have even been much of a defense of him because I’m not really even a Nagy guy. I probably didn’t just trash him though and you started going after me and doing your usual “Nagy is horrible “ shtick and then did some straw man stuff where you acted as if I was some big champion of him when I never was. Then some guy told me to ignore you because you’re just some weirdo who is obsessed with trashing Nagy. So I did. But now I know who you are and I look for what you’re posting. the guy was right. It’s like the only reason you come here is to blame Matt Nagy for everything.

Oh yeah, I remember it now. You were acting like an idiot and losing it because Nagy ran a shotgun handoff. something everybody does. You were head over heels because they ran out of shotgun. As if it’s something you’d never seen done before other than by Nagy. I pointed out it wasn’t really a big deal and was a common thing across the league. You proceeded to lose it and start going after me and acting as if I was this big Nagy guy. (You’re still trying to do it) It was pretty clear then you’re just dull mentally and think you can just complain about nonsense and it will hold water. OMG they ran out of shotgun. The horror. freaking weirdo.

and now you’re randomly @ me in threads and calling me a stalker. Even though you’re the one bringing my name up out of nowhere.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol, watch the other longer video about Kaplan wanting Nagy fired. Kreutz named the entire offensive staff, and every one of those guys were OUT OF THE LEAGUE before the Bears hired them. he played on some dogshit teams too as noted, but when you put together a staff of a bunch of guys that were fired out of the entire league and expect something good... yeah. this is an indictment of Nagy, but the Chicago Bears are literally trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit here, and it's not surprising in the least that they're getting the results they are right now.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
@EDPeezy You’re judging my avatar and stalking my posts , yet I’m the weirdo lol? Maybe @HeHateMe was right? Did you get your jab?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Maybe next you can get a cool Duck Dynasty avatar. That’s really relevant these days.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OT...is it possible for Rodgers to throw an incomplete pass without a flag being thrown on the defender?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe next you can get a cool Duck Dynasty avatar. That’s really relevant these days.
Again with the avatar thing? Do you know memes are? I mean, wouldn’t expect you to, you have the personality of a potato based off what you post, so I assume it’s on par with a Nagy offense. Boring and predictable.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It feels like Nagy is always trying to outsmart the other team instead of just lining up and beating them. It’s bizarre because it never works but he still acts like he’s accomplished something
Yup. Just can’t go straight man to man football. Not that it will work either but still.