New Brett Kollmann video out on Fields

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I still can’t believe he fell and the Bears drafted him. I was banging the table for Fields for a few months before the draft.

I had nearly forgotten how thrilled I was that they drafted Fields and how I wouldn’t have to watch Mitch play in a Bears jersey anymore.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Great video! I don’t know this guy, but he seems legit. Why is he dressed like a gangster? Surprised Scarface wasn’t playing in the background.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
literally nothing in that video is critical of nagy

That would require another video...a long one. Check ANY of the Tape Never Lies to find weekly examples.

literally every one of these guys that has done a deep dive on the bears to talk about Fields has come away being like, ya know the system is fine. Very good offenses run all this same shit

I really believe that the truth is somewhere in between. Clearly Trubs & Foles were pretty far below average. Each probably coulda/shoulda been better but a few things were stacked against them. ALL of which were VERY NECESSARY for them to rise above their flaws however:

- shit OL play, esp. at the Ts (injuries and backup IOL also hurt)

- run game not evening out the offense. Nagy got away from it in games, but without Cohen, D Monty got more volume last season than most realize. Run game was stuffed with zero threat of deep ball. Nagy uses pass to open up run. Never happened despite DM's courageous efforts.

- Nagy being the other BIG FACTOR. He just couldn't work around the faults in the shitty QB & OL play. He's just not wired that way. Perhaps his offense isn't designed to. He's stubborn & inflexible as proven by him not giving up play-calls until basically forced to when his seat was on fire, losing 6 in a row.

We can only hope that with better OL play, Nagy can field a decent offense. If not, Fields stays & he's gone.
Get the popcorn ready MJ.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great video! I don’t know this guy, but he seems legit. Why is he dressed like a gangster? Surprised Scarface wasn’t playing in the background.
Had no 1st round grades for any QB in 2017... except for Kizer about where Fields went.

That said, I like his vids but just another talking head.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Fields will allow it to happens, I hope this staff doesn't fuck him up and I'm hoping it was Ragone that was fucking with Mitches mechanics. Mitch is an idiot that was never going to understand nor implement Nagy's concepts but he came out of college as an accurate passer with some aggressiveness.

They fixed him like a gelding and could never get that aggressiveness back. Partially because he didn't know what he was doing but if they left his mechanics alone and 1/2 fielded his reads, he'd have been serviceable.

Ultimately it worked out for the best since he was never going to be the QB for a Nagy O nor a destination for any team. Thank God w enow have Fields and not a 5th year Mitch which was a possibility if the staff made it easy for him early and stayed with it. The predraft hype about Mitch projecting as the best reading pocket passer were very wrong.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Funny, I seem to recall this guy being high on Kizer. You know. The same draft that had deshaun watson and pat mahommes. He thought Kizer would be the best QB taken.

But hey, at least he didn't criticize nagy!
he has broken down film on the professional level for years now. can anybody on this website say the same?

nobody’s perfect, but his credibility far exceeded anybody’s on here.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
hip hop outfit...check cat photobomb.....check drinking a manhattan......check ground effect mood lighting.....check

did anyone else notice how Green Bay seemed to know when to double or triple Mooney, almost like the plays had a tell?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I don't think Fields will allow it to happens, I hope this staff doesn't fuck him up and I'm hoping it was Ragone that was fucking with Mitches mechanics. Mitch is an idiot that was never going to understand nor implement Nagy's concepts but he came out of college as an accurate passer with some aggressiveness.

They fixed him like a gelding and could never get that aggressiveness back. Partially because he didn't know what he was doing but if they left his mechanics alone and 1/2 fielded his reads, he'd have been serviceable.

Ultimately it worked out for the best since he was never going to be the QB for a Nagy O nor a destination for any team. Thank God w enow have Fields and not a 5th year Mitch which was a possibility if the staff made it easy for him early and stayed with it. The predraft hype about Mitch projecting as the best reading pocket passer were very wrong.

my theory was that it was Fox who tampered his aggressiveness....I just happened to watch the Carolina Fox vs Lovie Rams playoff game a couple days ago and even with Delhomme Fox was super conservative

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That would require another video...a long one. Check ANY of the Tape Never Lies to find weekly examples.

I really believe that the truth is somewhere in between. Clearly Trubs & Foles were pretty far below average. Each probably coulda/shoulda been better but a few things were stacked against them. ALL of which were VERY NECESSARY for them to rise above their flaws however:

- shit OL play, esp. at the Ts (injuries and backup IOL also hurt)

- run game not evening out the offense. Nagy got away from it in games, but without Cohen, D Monty got more volume last season than most realize. Run game was stuffed with zero threat of deep ball. Nagy uses pass to open up run. Never happened despite DM's courageous efforts.

- Nagy being the other BIG FACTOR. He just couldn't work around the faults in the shitty QB & OL play. He's just not wired that way. Perhaps his offense isn't designed to. He's stubborn & inflexible as proven by him not giving up play-calls until basically forced to when his seat was on fire, losing 6 in a row.

We can only hope that with better OL play, Nagy can field a decent offense. If not, Fields stays & he's gone.
Get the popcorn ready MJ.
when the tape never lies breaks down film for the NFLN i’ll believe they’re as qualified as Kollmann

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Michael Irvin is employed by NFLN. Also former employee Mike mayock has assembled a team and drafted about as well as anyone from this message board
Mayock was a great watch during draft season on NLFN. He has been absolutely awful as a GM. I wonder how much Gruden factors into the equation.